WTB: 2008+ Corvette 6MT

Beetroot

I'm shopping for a new ride. Looking for an 08 or newer Corvette with manual transmission and less than 50k miles. Planning to spend around $30k. Prefer white or black, no yellow or jetstream blue.

Our customer Jeff maynick may be selling his 08 6spd. Low miles, white, kooks, cold air, one of my cams and made 473 rwhp. Car is mint too.

Guest badbobs95

I'm shopping for a new ride. Looking for an 08 or newer Corvette with manual transmission and less than 50k miles. Planning to spend around $30k. Prefer white or black, no yellow or jetstream blue.

What do you mean "NO YELLOW"? That's hurtful :gun3:

Yeah, but white is right... :yeah:

Our customer Jeff maynick may be selling his 08 6spd. Low miles, white, kooks, cold air, one of my cams and made 473 rwhp. Car is mint too.

Thanks Joe. Can you put me in touch with him?

I'm just not man enough for such a badass color, I wouldn't do it justice :)