WTB Wheels

JacksAO

Looking to buy a set of stock OEM chrome plated wheels for my 2006 coupe with the Z51 package.
Still looking. Any 2011 GM own chrome out there?

Still in the market for these wheels.

I've got a set of polished like new GM OEM gumbys that are just taking up space in my garage I paid too much for them at $900, but will sell for $700 obo. No TPMS and no tires. They are in boxes as they were shipped to me and only had a few thousand miles on them when I got them a year and half ago. I also have the orginal painted set off my 07 that I'd sell for $400. Theese have the original TPMS and completely bald tires.

gloffer;

Thanks for the offer but, I already have the polished wheels and they just will not "shine up" like they once did and that's why I'm looking to replace them with the chrome ones.

• 3 weeks later...

I have some c6 chrome wheels that I'd be willing to part with. Not sure if they are what you are looking for though, I believe they are z06 replicas. They came on the car I bought this weekend. I'm not really into chrome, so either selling them or going to have them powdercoated. They are in like new condition, not a scratch on them. Manufacture date is 2011.

photo_zpsf9504c4d.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Beetroot but, I don't think there're what I'm looking for. I'm looking for GM oem chrome wheels to replace my polished wheels on my 2006 coupe with the Z51 equipment group. my current wheels just don't shine up like they once did like the chrome wheels.