NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Oct 19 Vette Fest Car Show

C4orce2

Hey ACEholes, here is another great vette car show. On October 19 (Sunday) Sun Country Corvette Club will be hosting their 16th annual Vette Fest car show. Its an all vette show where the club members do not compete against the other cars. As usual it is a participant judged show. We can park together so if there is a bunch of us going, we can go in together. Here is the link:

http://www.cruisinarizona.com/flyers/101914sccc.pdf

Hope to see some of you there.

How big is this show usually? So many things going on this month so trying to figure out the best ones that attend.

Sunday.....hmmmm. Pretty sure I won't be able to make this one but I will see what happens.

How big is this show usually? So many things going on this month so trying to figure out the best ones that attend.

Usually 100 to 150. You should call them.

Do they give trophies for the club with the most entries?

Do not believe so.

Man I've been thinking about this one but really can't see how I can attend it. I get off work at 7:15, and get home around 7:45. By the time I get dressed and showered (believe me, you'd want me to) it will be about 8:07:23. Get the car out and stop to get my 44oz soda for the day and then head out. Would be an hour drive from here so that would make me getting there about 9:22:45. To close for my liking. Have been wanting to attend this show for a few years but just don't have the time available to take off 2 nights.

Man I've been thinking about this one but really can't see how I can attend it. I get off work at 7:15, and get home around 7:45. By the time I get dressed and showered (believe me, you'd want me to) it will be about 8:07:23. Get the car out and stop to get my 44oz soda for the day and then head out. Would be an hour drive from here so that would make me getting there about 9:22:45. To close for my liking. Have been wanting to attend this show for a few years but just don't have the time available to take off 2 nights.

Mark, would the one on the 25th in Chandler work for you? Details on the thread I posted.

I'm going to this one for sure. I think! :bannana4:

I think they let Yellow cars in but I'm not sure!! See you there, probably. :ACE:

Looks like we will have quite a few ACEholes at this show. Should be a lot of fun and apparently NO RAIN!!! :ACE:

Just talked to Curtis with Sun Country. They will be accepting registrations the morning of the show. If you plan on doing that, don't come late!

We mite just have to roll out there just to watch you guys showin off you glass !!!! :blur:

We mite just have to roll out there just to watch you guys showin off you glass !!!! :blur:

That would be great. We will be SITTING there!!

Are you planning on meeting somewhere to roll in together? I've not registered, but plan to do so in the morning.

Three of us are meeting on the east side at 8:00 so we will be there before 9:00. :boobies:

I'll be at the show before you sleepy-heads even meet up. I plan on getting there around 7:30. See everyone there! :ACE:

Guest badbobs95

Hey I'm going. Where is everyone meeting on the eastside and at what time.

jimmy

8:00, 101 and Broadway. Go east on Broadway then make a right on Dorado.