NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Oct 25 Thorobred Thunder XV Car Show

C4orce2

Hey ACEholes, on October 25, 2014, the Arizona Corvette Club is hosting their Thorobred Thunder XV Car Show. This is a great show for all chevy powered vehicles. There is usually over 100 vettes in the show and an equal number of other cars. All cars are parked by class so if you plan on going, there is no reason for us to go in together since we cannot park with other ACEholes unless you are in the same class. Here is the link to the flier:

http://www.cruisinarizona.com/flyers/102514thunder.pdf

Hope to see some of you there.

Gonna check the vacation book tonight when I get to work and see if I can get the night off. Been to this one before and it's a pretty good show. I will let you know in the morning if I am going or not. Don't really see anything other than this one that I think I would like to attend before the end of the year. If you can think of another show I would like other then this one Larry let me know and I will check it out. You are the happenin' show GURU ya know.... :)

Gonna check the vacation book tonight when I get to work and see if I can get the night off. Been to this one before and it's a pretty good show. I will let you know in the morning if I am going or not. Don't really see anything other than this one that I think I would like to attend before the end of the year. If you can think of another show I would like other then this one Larry let me know and I will check it out. You are the happenin' show GURU ya know.... :)

Mark, you're right. The two shows on the 19th and 25th are the best vette shows before the end of the year. Hope you can make it! :ACE:

Guest badbobs95

Hey ACEholes, on October 25, 2014, the Arizona Corvette Club is hosting their Thorobred Thunder XV Car Show. This is a great show for all chevy powered vehicles. There is usually over 100 vettes in the show and an equal number of other cars. All cars are parked by class so if you plan on going, there is no reason for us to go in together since we cannot park with other ACEholes unless you are in the same class. Here is the link to the flier:

If we're parked by class, you must be in steerage!!!! See ya there. :crazyphil::wacked:

If we're parked by class, you must be in steerage!!!! See ya there. :crazyphil::wacked:

I just hope they don't put you in the "undercover sheriff's car" class. :eddie2:

So who's all going to this one next Saturday? I take it Larry, BabBob and myself are going. Anyone else?

So who's all going to this one next Saturday? I take it Larry, BabBob and myself are going. Anyone else?

Was going to do this but wife's birthday came up!

I will be spending the rest of the week in Palm Springs resort mode!

Have fun guys ( even you Bob) and kick A$$!!!

She would rather go to Palm Springs than to Chandler for a car show :wtf: . We will miss you! Have fun!

Was going to do this but wife's birthday came up!

I will be spending the rest of the week in Palm Springs resort mode!

Have fun guys ( even you Bob) and kick A$$!!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Have your cake and eat it too. Drive the Vette over and find the time to zip up the twisty twisty highway over to Temecula wine country. Takes about and hour to get to Temecula and that road up the mountain is an absolute blast :thumbs

Glad you said something. I would have forgot I cleaned the car all day today for nothin'......:lol

What time you going to be there?

Glad you said something. I would have forgot I cleaned the car all day today for nothin'...... :lol

What time you going to be there?

I'll probably be there around 8 since they do not want us there before that time. See you there.

I have a broken windshield and it's getting replaced Monday. Have to skip this one but might go look around.

Sorry you can't make it!