• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bromley's Corvettes

• Desertdawg

• F22trainer

• GOALNGO

Well, I won't make it. Track event at INDE that day. . .have fun!

Don't you need a car for that event? :facepalm:

Thanks guys open house on Dec 6th sat. Burgers and beers:)

What a day!! C&C for breakfast, Doug's for lunch (assuming that is about the right time), Pavilions for late afternoon!!! Can't get much better than that!! :bannana4:

Well, I won't make it. Track event at INDE that day. . .have fun!

Don't you need a car for that event? :facepalm:

. . .and WHEN were you thinking you might again enjoy those cinnamon rolls?

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks guys open house on Dec 6th sat. Burgers and beers:)

What a day!! C&C for breakfast, Doug's for lunch (assuming that is about the right time), Pavilions for late afternoon!!! Can't get much better than that!! :bannana4:

Thats the plan Larry. Breakfast at C&C and lunch burgers and beers and soda and water at Bromleys open house:) Then to Pavilions for a full day of Corvettes and eating and drinking and cursing around:)

Congrats Doug ... you definitely needed the space .... hope it continues to go well !!!

Hey Doug, you might want to check out the map to your new shop on your website. Looks like the map shows the shop on N Miller Rd but south of the 202, when in fact the shop looks to be located further north on Miller Rd north of the 202. Just a heads up.

Bromley's Corvettes

Congrats Doug ... you definitely needed the space .... hope it continues to go well !!!

Thanks and no kidding needed a bigger shop like 13 years ago.

Bromley's Corvettes

Hey Doug, you might want to check out the map to your new shop on your website. Looks like the map shows the shop on N Miller Rd but south of the 202, when in fact the shop looks to be located further north on Miller Rd north of the 202. Just a heads up.

I saw that we are working on a map from Curry its easier to just take Curry to Miller. Its easy to find but it would be nice if the map was right lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

New map is up. It shows from Curry to Miller so super easy and I have signs up on shop and the wall at the gate/driveway and Corvettes in the parking lot:) I have had a few customers so far and they said it was super easy to find.

New map is up. It shows from Curry to Miller so super easy and I have signs up on shop and the wall at the gate/driveway and Corvettes in the parking lot:) I have had a few customers so far and they said it was super easy to find.

Just make sure you have signs up directing us to the models!! :boobies:

Bromley's Corvettes

Just make sure you have signs up directing us to the models!! :boobies:

You can watch sugar buns slid down the stripper pole in her racer/Corvette out fit:)

• 2 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

Hey dawg can you put me in news letter for open house:) Dec 6th 10 to 3 burgers beer soda and lots of cool vettes:)

Hey dawg can you put me in news letter for open house:) Dec 6th 10 to 3 burgers beer soda and lots of cool vettes:)

Yep, I was going to send one out the weekend :thumbs

...if I show up it will be a surprise to everyone, but I am going to try real hard to shoe-horn this in the schedule.

• 6 months later...
Bromley's Corvettes

Up date on the new shop. What a wild ride went from very small shop in not a very good spot. Hard to find for a lot of people. To a way bigger shop 3k sq feet in a much better spot by 202 and Scottsdale rd just off Curry on Miller.rd. First five mo was super busy and the right side of the building became available. So with in six mo I went from 1k sq feet to 6k :) More lifts and tools and in house upholstery department. My body and paint guy is next door so now we do everything all it one place:) Now we have room for about 20 Corvettes in side and gated parking lot for over flow or cars waiting for repairs or resto that dont need to always be in side. Finally have a nice big shop only took like 13 years lol. I guess better late then never lol.

post-719-0-34329000-1434730846_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-53352000-1434730867_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-21668300-1434730927_thumb.jpg

Bromley's Corvettes

At first we had the left side of the building and my body shop painter was on the right. Then he moved next door just down the street. So we took over the right side to. Its 6k sq feet total. I am looking for a deal on having the parking lot sealed. It has lose gravel that is a pain to keep clean. If I can find a deal on having it sealed it would be nice. Also need to fix some of the coolers.

That's awesome Doug ... congrats on the expansion ... hope it stays busy for ya ......

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks its been wild done more biz in five months then a year at old shop lol. No kidding thats the hard part need to stay busy now over head is higher then old shop.I say go big or go homeless lol:) I am looking for another tech and a interior guy maybe one that can do both. It was just lucky timing the shop next door to us went out of biz. The guy skipped out owed the landlord 90k lol. Bryan my painter moved his shop next door so then right side of building was open. Landlord made us a good deal so we both got a lot more space:)