WTB - BatWing Oil Pan Cover - LS1

LastC3

Got a slight crack in my oil pan cover 2002 LS1 ....

any body got one lying around ... or maybe know where one can be had ..???

thx bunches .......

• 1 month later...

Hey .... thx .... good find ... will go check it out ........

Did pay for one from my Northern friends off the big forum over a month ago ... but they haven't found the time to ship it to me ............. UGH :facepalm:

wud you want to bring it with when you come to Phoenix next ??? how much do ya want for it .......... ???

Don't you have something I want anyway? Or was that someone else?

How about this have any items I need in trade? I need the seat controls (I never seem to meet up with a member in Phoenix who has them) for a C5, just the control box.

I also need a stock air bridge or different air bridge than my K&N... maybe even a C6 Setup.

Other wise either way no I don't mind, infact a friend might be coming down this weekend to pick up an engine hoist. He could probably take it with him.

Sold the last of the C5 seats & controllers .... drop me a pm with how much cash I need .... will be at Good Guys on Saturday ... but may be able to meet up later in the day ... or when you come for Doug's shindig !!!

I forgot I am going up this weekend so we can work something out. I have no idea what to ask so I will look around but I don't want a lot hell if you know of a regular LS Oil pan I would trade for that too.

so is this happening or do I go with the CL guy who has more then i need ????

Unfortunately the boy's pup has Parvo I am not going anywhere. The oil pan is still here, I never got a chance to look into pricing.