Nebraska Trip

Grape Ape

As some of you know I was in Nebraska last week. Had a great time and visit with lots of family. Also attended the Last Fling 'Til Spring show again. Not with the Vette but as a spectator. Saw some really nice cars, bikes and whatever else they could fit in there. Largest crowd and show they have had to date. Over 10,000 spectators and about 850 vehicles. Also got to meet a pretty cool person.

IMG_6831.jpg

Had her sign my ACE Salutes T-shirt I just got from Andrew. Richard was suppose to be there but he had "better" things to be doing. Guess they sponsored something at the Texas Motor Speedway so he sent Christie to do this show.

IMG_6827.jpg

SAM_1078.jpg

There was also a guy there that looked a lot like the head mechanic Aaron. I actually thought it was him but his beard was a little to short so I had reservations..and I was right.

IMG_6817.jpg

My Brother-In-Laws building. Yes, there are 4 Corvettes and a 1965 Plymouth Satellite Covertible in this shot.

SAM_1048.jpg

I like the Smokey and the Bandit stuff in the background......

They had a T/A there as well but not the one that was on the show. This one was from Year One but still an awesome car. Sheriff Buford T. Justice was there as well but of course not the real Jackie Gleason.

SAM_1066.jpg

IMG_6836.jpg

Very cool Mark!

You were missed at the show!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wish I could have made it too. Got my water issue figured out but now need to get something done with a permanent repair. That will be next week though.

After seeing all that water running down Whiskey Row I'm kind of glad I missed it though.

Richard was suppose to be there but he had "better" things to be doing. Guess they sponsored something at the Texas Motorplex.

it was the coming out weekend for the Gas Monkey Top Fuel car.

Richard was suppose to be there but he had "better" things to be doing. Guess they sponsored something at the Texas Motorplex.

it was the coming out weekend for the Gas Monkey Top Fuel car.

Well, there ya go. I liked looking & talking with Christie more anyway. She is pretty funny too.

Forgot to post my ACE shirt picture so here it is. Found it on my camera last night.

IMG_6838.jpg