"FREE CAR WASH"

Desertdawg

On the way home from the Prescott show on the 303 at Glendale ... It went from this...

A986F8B1-9663-4229-A468-671A46784697_zps

To this in 100 feet, we were at 10mph for about 5 miles.

0CED19D9-AF39-492A-B524-AE94D83D7A5B_zps

It rained off and on the rest of the way home..

Well the car is cleaner than when we left the show with tree sap and road grime...

Yeah we got hot pretty hard here. I'm debating if I should go to the game tonight and risk another massive flood in central PHX again?

Bromley's Corvettes

Melissa and I got there on the bike about 2 right as it started raining buckets and cats and dogs floating down the streets. It rained almost the whole way back to Chandler;(

Got hit again about 0300, Backyard green belt is now a lake, again...time to get the duck gun out...quack, quack!

I also have for sale pool water, CHEAP, anyone???

Driven thru stuff like that with the vette before. Not much fun. I pulled off the road and spent the night though. Glad you made it home safe.

Dawg, are the pink lights OK? I don't care what anyone else says, I think the pink lights go great with the Pumpkin!!! :laughing gut bustin:

On the way home from the Prescott show on the 303 at Glendale ... It went from this...

A986F8B1-9663-4229-A468-671A46784697_zps

To this in 100 feet, we were at 10mph for about 5 miles.

0CED19D9-AF39-492A-B524-AE94D83D7A5B_zps

It rained off and on the rest of the way home..

Well the car is cleaner than when we left the show with tree sap and road grime...

You know Dawg, they make them things called winshield wipers. From your pics it appears you wern't using them. If you had, I'm sure a man of your stature could have driven a little faster. Lol

Wow Dwayne that's crazy. I don't think you were that far in front of us, and Donna and I didn't run into anything like that on our trip to Chandler/Mesa.

Wow Dwayne that's crazy. I don't think you were that far in front of us, and Donna and I didn't run into anything like that on our trip to Chandler/Mesa.

Hell unleashed about 30 minutes after I got to my house. I think we just got damn lucky!

Larry, pics of teh pink lites or STFU :lol

Timmah, I use Pledge furniture polish

Greg, I stopped teh wipers for teh pics, they weren't doing any good anyway...

Joe, my Pilot SS's did great, even at speed in some puddling I had no hydroplanning.

Jim, this was out west on teh 303 from Bell to Peoria.

Bromley's Corvettes

Doug, did Melissa get wet??? :lol

LOL she was dripping wet when we got home:)--- I had to get her out of her close and help dry her off for about 20 mins :)---

Doug, did Melissa get wet??? :lol

LOL she was dripping wet when we got home:)--- I had to get her out of her close and help dry her off for about 20 mins :)---

Only 20 Min? What a rookie!