Going to be tough letting it go

Dark Engineering

Dark Engineering

Some of you might recognize this one from a previous member :) I've had a blast with it (how can you not?!?) for the past 3 years, but I think I have to let it go. I've been battling Crohn's disease for a year now and figure I should let it go to someone who use it more than I can right now. I've considered selling my house and living in a storage unit with it, but I really need working plumbing. But I still fight the urge DAILY to do more mods and make it a 2015 Z06 fighter. I feel so fortunate to be able to have enjoyed it as long as I have and it brings such a smile to my face every time I start it up. It's an extremely tough decision on what to do.... :unsure

post-1817-0-38490800-1411767738_thumb.jp

First, so sorry to hear of your illness.

Second, you have my sympathy and my empathy as my wife's illness has led us to a similar crossroads. It is a tough decision.

But, C) It's just a car, there will be others. Your health is what is important.

Dark Engineering

Thanks for the encouragement everyone :) I don't get on the site much, so it's really humbling to get the support from you all. And you're right, it is only a car. When things are right in the plumbing dept, I will be getting another one!