Happy Birthday racingchester

JLs Mistress

Guest racingchester

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Had both knees replaced August 6th so still on the mend. A week or so ago I had to see if I could get in and get out of the Vette. Made it with a lot of effort but I had to try. Have a Dr. appt. tomorrow and I want to find out if I can drive. Was on some nasty pain killers up until about 2 weeks ago. Wanted that stuff to clear my system before i even thought about driving. On therapy 3 days a week to get flexibility back. Have 3 degrees to go on one leg and 5 on the other. Believe me it aint fun. Plan to be back driving bus the last of October. Been walking about 1/4 mile a day and up to 1/2 miles. The knees work good...no pain....unbelievable. Chuck

Happy birthday Chuck, good luck with the rehab.

Holy Crap, it's Charlie.... I was just starting to worry about you....

Guest racingchester

Went in and saw the Doc. today. He says you are amazing. Could go back to work but thats not going to happen till late October. Have to get a few more degrees of flex before I go back.

Hope you had a great one! Usually when one has both knees done at once, he gets a little taller. Did you? I only had one done and yes, the rehab can be a drag.

Guest racingchester

Haven't measured Ron. Don't think I am bowlegged now....lol Glad I did them both. One surgery and one recovery. Drove for the first time today (not the Vette). wanted to make sure all the hard drugs had cleared my system..