Good Source for C5 Axles - Wheel Bearings.

Drewster67

Doing my due diligence - I'm going to be installing new wheel bearings and axles on my C5 Z06. I'm looking for a new - WB/refurbished/Axle parts distributor with competitive pricing.

Any recommendations?

Already called Arizona Transmission Factory - best pricing on the Axle so far ....

TIA :highfive:

Anything factory - I've always used www.gmpartshouse.com, the fella I used to deal with was Gene Culley, but I think he retired recently, and now I've been working with Patrick Trageser; patrick@gmpartshouse.com, 484-949-2099. They are very responsive to email & phone and keep you in the loop about shipping, etc. Not like the other parts houses that never tell you when something is on back-order, never call, or email.

You'll find their website is geared very much for the performance enthusiast with kits and other upgrades packaged together. Pricing is always very competitive, as is shipping.

Anything factory - I've always used www.gmpartshouse.com, the fella I used to deal with was Gene Culley, but I think he retired recently, and now I've been working with Patrick Trageser; patrick@gmpartshouse.com, 484-949-2099. They are very responsive to email & phone and keep you in the loop about shipping, etc. Not like the other parts houses that never tell you when something is on back-order, never call, or email.

You'll find their website is geared very much for the performance enthusiast with kits and other upgrades packaged together. Pricing is always very competitive, as is shipping.

Thanks MidNite! All I need now are the wheel bearings. Ill definitely take a look at the website to see what they have to offer and thanks for the contact information!

Peace

Thanks MidNite! All I need now are the wheel bearings. Ill definitely take a look at the website to see what they have to offer and thanks for the contact information!

Peace

I've used them for odds and ends, good folks to work with and surprisingly quick turnaround. Even with shipping fees they usually beat local pricing