BREAKING NEWS! US Marines rescue ISIS sex slaves

ChadC

I'm in luv all over again!

Did you pick up some Velcro gloves, and galoshes?

No, but I did buy a pair of extra high cowboy boots.

That's kind of funny. Since I'm over here in a combat zone and there are a lot of Marines and Army here, that wouldn't go over very well. Show that to a Marine here and that will either get you beat up pretty bad or shot and or both. They don't play around on certain things here. Be glad you are there to post this and not here. That is all...

Make sure you pick one that is stump-broke...

That's kind of funny. Since I'm over here in a combat zone and there are a lot of Marines and Army here, that wouldn't go over very well. Show that to a Marine here and that will either get you beat up pretty bad or shot and or both. They don't play around on certain things here. Be glad you are there to post this and not here. That is all...

WTF are you talking about?

its a joke on ISIS and nogthing to do with the marines.

Calm down sweetheart, and go find some shade. I think you are getting a little warm. :jim:

Are you from Wyoming? Where men are men, women are scarce, and sheep are nervous?

Are you from Wyoming? Where men are men, women are scarce, and sheep are nervous?

nope, but I did spend 3 yrs in North Dakota.

WTF are you talking about?

its a joke on ISIS and nogthing to do with the marines.

Calm down sweetheart, and go find some shade. I think you are getting a little warm. :jim:

No I won't calm down SWEETHEART!! I think it's in bad taste and an insult to any Marine by the picture and your caption. "Real" people are getting shot, blown up and killed here almost daily. I guess most people forget that we are still at war over here.

the joke is implying that ISIS are sheep fuckers, and the marines simply set them free (by opening the pen)

uhh how am I insulting the marines?

..seriously