Really?

1EVLC7

Between iPod and sat radio I haven't listened to local radio in years. They could've been playing polka for all I know. Last I really listened they were on a constantly changing rotation of morning show, they died when Tim and Mark split up and left

Whats a KDKB ????

Sirius for teh win :thumbs

What the hell is Sirius, can't find it on my FM dial in C4orce2. Where is it on the dial? If I cannot get it in C4orce2, I don't need it!!! Besides, unlike while driving a C6, when you drive a "resto jalopy" you just listen to the engine and exhaust!! :black vette:

PS: KDKB at least used to Rule!

Man that blows, I like listening to Schmonty and Coughlin in the morning and the traffic reports on my way to work.

That's a damned shame...they were a pillar of my misspent youth....heck, I even dated a few of teh DJ's back in teh day....

It's been so long since I turned the radio on, that I forgot how. I almost had to read the owner's manual last week to get the wipers to work.

wickedfastvette

I listen to Pandora that way it's only what I want to hear, haven't listened to radio in years can't stand commercials!

It's been so long since I turned the radio on, that I forgot how. I almost had to read the owner's manual last week to get the wipers to work.

When you get to be as old as you it's hard to hear the radio anyway.

At least he can listen to something besides bass if he choses.

Ooooo.........someone might need some aloe for the burn :lol

I haven't listen to radio since Mark and Brian KLOS!

iPod and CD's for me, My music when I want it!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Mark & Brian were a scream - I listened to them every morning when I was in Portland.

I listen to the radio every time I'm in a car. Schmonty sucked, but the station over all was good. What did they change to?

I like HMS (Holmberg's Morning Sickness) on KUPD.

^^^ seriously? Being around those high school kids has obviously affected your brain cells. . . and not in a good way. :jim:

^^^ seriously? Being around those high school kids has obviously affected your brain cells. . . and not in a good way. :jim:

I think Sean has sniffed too much glue.

Ughhh, not digging the new format at this moment. Only listen to terrestial radio at work so KSLX/ KOOL to the rescue...I hope!

As bad as teh KDKB must be, it's still 1000% better than Tucson crap...on our very best day, it's still gets it's azz kicked by Phoenix radio on it's worst day....

I love my iPod and Pandora.

I agree Shifty .......... I love buildin my own mixes ................. :Dave: (( music too )))