Ducati Monster City 1999 only 8k miles for sale

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Rare blue Ducati Monster City only 150 made this color shipped to US and only 8k miles on it, New tires and battery and serviced. Asking $4250.00 OBO or trade for 1000cc sport bike or guns or Corvette parts or what you got:) I took it in trade for a engine job on a 79 Corvette.

post-719-0-50177200-1410905249_thumb.jpg

Bromley's Corvettes

I dont work on Ducatis other then basic service. The valve adjustments and dry clutch are wacko to me lol. My BMW has 44k on it never needed a valve adjustment and the engine and clutch is super quite. The older Ducatis are crazy to me always sound like they are going to blow up lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

WOW I took the Ducati for a ride this morning what fun little bike :) I say little because I so use to a 1300 but its pretty fast and sporty. It does not pull like my 1300 but pretty good for a 900. I hope someone buys it be four I take the bags and windshield off and keep it as a fun little bike to zip around town on. If I do I would probably end up doing some things to my BMW. Like putting a 50h.p NOS kit on it so someone please buy this Ducati ASAP lol. I dont need a 250h.p BMW lol:)

• 2 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

Price drop to $3995.00:) Cool bike for someone looking to get into ridding cheap:) Nows a great time to get a deal. I am moving soon it will be one less thing to have to move:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Moving soon someone make a offer please:) Or anyone that might no someone that wants a bike please pass on the info.

Bromley's Corvettes

Yes valves have been adjusted and new tires and oil and filter and gas:) Its like new:)