Yuma cars & coffee

clemvette

Yuma Cars & Coffee is open to anything with wheels, but lately it is mostly Corvettes. As Clemvette says, Come join us anytime.

I am so happy that yall want to visit Yuma and do things. we too want to do the same with you, we look forward to the gila ridge pic nic this winter,

and we will keep posting events as they come up :) guaranteed :)

I am so happy that yall want to visit Yuma and do things. we too want to do the same with you, we look forward to the gila ridge pic nic this winter,

and we will keep posting events as they come up :) guaranteed :)

You go girl!!! :ACE:

I'll be down your way when it cools off a bit!

Roadtrip!!!!!

That sounds like a great idea Jim. They support the Gila Bendover gathering each year so we should try and get a group together to visit one of their C&Cs.

Roadtrip!!!!!

That sounds like a great idea Jim. They support the Gila Bendover gathering each year so we should try and get a group together to visit one of their C&Cs.

Pick a date when it cools off and I will be there.

• 2 weeks later...

they also hit up the coffee bean on the corner of 4th ave and 24th st saturday mornings, i believe they meet up at 8am. its a little thin in the summer but picks up pretty good in the winter when all the snowbirds get here.

No Desertdawg the ones going to coffee bean are still ACE affiliated.....Yuma sal, Henry, chuck ,....me....to name a few.

come on down winters have more showing up then in the summer of course. I tried to explain in another post :)

not sure if you are reading my posts on here though.....

No Desertdawg the ones going to coffee bean are still ACE affiliated.....Yuma sal, Henry, chuck ,....me....to name a few.

come on down winters have more showing up then in the summer of course. I tried to explain in another post :)

not sure if you are reading my posts on here though.....

You'll have to excuse Dawg. He is from Gila Bendover after all!! :facepalm:

the ones going to coffee bean are still ACE affiliated.....Yuma sal, Henry, chuck ,....me....to name a few.

^^^ Good to hear! You will be seeing some of us over the winter! :ACE:

Sorry, I thought the way this was posted that the Starbucks event was where the ACE members would be,

I didn't realize the non-ACE group was now defunct.

Sorry, I thought the way this was posted that the Starbucks event was where the ACE members would be,

I didn't realize the non-ACE group was now defunct.

dont worry im about as confused as you. i've tried to stay out of the fights as best as i can, but unfortunately that leaves me in the dark. I'm still here im yuma so if you guys are ever down here and (knock on wood) have any issues with your cars, let me know and ill be glad to help out any way i can :bang:thumbs

• 1 month later...

I am sorry ya'll are so confused, So lets just try and keep it simple :) Saturday Coffee bean winter hours 9am to 11am CORVETTES will be there :)

Sunday Starbucks Cars & coffee all muscle cars welcome Corvettes will be there :) Now get your BUTTS down here :)

how bout a trip to juian for some apple pie , with a stop in yuma? i bet some yumans would be up for it

Screw the pie, there's WINE up there now!