There is a Mt. Lemmon Cruise

Shifty

That Sierra Vista's Thunder Vette Set/Tucson Corvette Club are putting on for Aug 30th if anyone is interested. Leaving the McDonalds (9075 E. Tanque Verde at 11:45 am). Reservations for the Iron Door Restaurant up top need to be made before 12pm Aug 27th.

I have no horse in this race, just passing it on....I do have the flyer for anyone interested, PM me...

These guys need to be jumpin up in here so that these events can be know by many ... ya never know who mite decide to make the trip ,,,,

even if its just for FYI purposes ............ and we would love to have them on board ...... Rite Gang ????

I'm considering going....I never seem to have the day off for ACE events, but I am for this one...

Oh sure! Now that I'm leaving you plan a cruise that's just down the street from me...Great! Have fun, see you all next year.

I was actually waiting for it to cool off a little before planning an ACE cruise, like October, but I'm still planning on that one...

I was actually waiting for it to cool off a little before planning an ACE cruise, like October, but I'm still planning on that one...

I won't be back until late Dec or after the first of the year...Crap!

• 2 weeks later...

So Mrs.'Shifty and I are headed southbound on Houghton (in teh FRC), and headed north are probably 25 C5's and 6's....at first, I wondered where teh hell they could be headed, but then I remembered this cruise...(too late)