Soon to be Announced

LastC3

Vintage Iron will be announcing soon further expansion to their shop. This time in the Engine Shop (internally known as the Go Department)

During the next few months, beginning in just a few weeks, the equipment needed to perform literally all Machine Shop work will begin to arrive. The first to arrive will be a head machine, valve grinding machine, block hone and more.

Mark will be spinning this off into it's own division while keeping it in house. This new division will be known as HIGH VELOCITY ENGINES.

The division will be headed up by our own Dave Palmer. Dave has had a vast amount of experience, from top racing organizations, to a ton of builds during his time at Vintage Iron, everything from Vintage motors up to and including high performance big block builds. He will continue to offer both intake & head port work. Focus will continue as it does today on Vintage, Classic & Muscle/High Performance engines & components.

The goal will continue to be providing service to our clients, whether it be full rebuilds, to just component work.

Vintage Iron & Restoration will continue to offer Maintenance & Service work as well as Full/Partial Restoration work as it has done in the past.

If you've not had to opportunity to visit our shop, we encourage you to do so .... "Every Day's a Car Show"

You heard it here First !!!!

Bromley's Corvettes

Thats cool I will have to check it out when its up and running:) Not many good machine shops left in the Valley anymore. Most that are left cant be trusted. Last time I had a set of heads done the shop tried to swap them and keep the super rare 66 427 heads lol. Delivered me a pair of junk worth nothing lol. I was lucky and got the right heads back.

When everything gets in, maybe the weather willl cool enough for a shop tour.......

AC units works great ..... it's always cool at VI !! #justsayin

Is it modern engine works, too?

Though we have done crate LS motors installed into some classics, our machine shop/engine build work will center around 70s & older motors ....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.