9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

pffftt the most epic looking C5 ever will be attending this show, I am very excited to show off all the new goodies and new paint job :)

Joe, are you coming up as a participant as an ACEhole or are you coming as a vendor? I'm sure your C5 will get a lot of attention either way.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on ACEholes, get registered!!!

:ACE::circle:

Lynn, how are we doing?

I just checked last night with our registration chair. NO changes!!! Registrations are still the same between ACE and FG.

Come on ACEholes, get registered!!!

:ACE::circle:

Lynn, how are we doing?

I just checked last night with our registration chair. NO changes!!! Registrations are still the same between ACE and FG.

:wtf::facepalm:

Larry doesn't want to mention names ? But I think he means Andrew and Robert the other Ray , Jay team..

We are NOT a couple! Unlike the other.

At this time I'm not sure I'm going to be in town!

But if I am, I'll be there!

Just need to get with Andrew to see if he's going! Jk!

JLs Mistress

Larry doesn't want to mention names ? But I think he means Andrew and Robert the other Ray , Jay team..

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

"award is given out to the club that has the most cars REGISTERED, not to the club that has the most cars at the show." Even if you don't go its OK to register need the car count ...money goes to great charity......Hope you guys can make it .....

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

"award is given out to the club that has the most cars REGISTERED, not to the club that has the most cars at the show." Even if you don't go its OK to regester need the car count ...money goes to great charity......

Yup, this is correct! Cars REGISTERED are what counts and the charity is awesome... Prescott Firefighter's Charities.

I thought I had registered but I hadn't. Mine was approved Aug 6 so not sure why the count hasn't changed.

I thought I had registered but I hadn't. Mine was approved Aug 6 so not sure why the count hasn't changed.

Our car show chairwoman is off to Monterey, Calif for the big car show. The count will undoubtedly change when she returns! I will be sure to post the updated numbers when they change.

Our Historic Corvette Car Show has gone viral! We are the September featured event on Rick Tavel's new website: Corvetted.com.

Check it out:

http://www.corvetted.com/corvetteds-september-event-choice-historic-prescott-corvette-show/

Registration fee increases to $40 on Aug 27th so get those registrations in NOW!!!

Lyn

Our Historic Corvette Car Show has gone viral! We are the September featured event on Rick Tavel's new website: Corvetted.com.

Check it out:

http://www.corvetted.com/corvetteds-september-event-choice-historic-prescott-corvette-show/

Registration fee increases to $40 on Aug 27th so get those registrations in NOW!!!

Lyn

That's great Lyn. Come on ACEholes, you want to be part of this. This will be my 7th year at the show and it is truly the best vette show in AZ!! Don't be left out, register now. :ACE:

Wait - Did Robert and Andrew really break up

now on to the real stuff.

I have a reservation at SpringHill Suites that I will not be using - its for both Friday and Saturday night - if someone wants it - PM me and we will work it out.

Karl

Aug 27th is coming up soon... that means the registration fee raises $5 bucks! Get your registrations in soon....

Won't know the count until our Chairwoman gets back from the Monterey show on the 21st. I believe ACE is now at 25 or 26. Will post as soon as I know something.

Won't know the count until our Chairwoman gets back from the Monterey show on the 21st. I believe ACE is now at 25 or 26. Will post as soon as I know something.

Registered and can't wait to see all the beautiful Corvettes.

Registered and can't wait to see all the beautiful Corvettes.

That should be about #27 ACE registrations. I will know for sure by the end of the week when I get the correct count.

JLs Mistress

John

Howard and I are going up Fri.. Karl has a room reserved that he can't use .

JLs Mistress

John

Howard and I are going up Fri.. Karl has a room reserved that he can't use .

JLs Mistress

Not sure yet waiting on my wife to tell me the travel plans . Plan on going up the Yarnell way. then taking the Sedona / Jerome way home . Not sure if that will be Sat. or Sun.

Im still going to try and make this one - It will probably just be a day trip, Im registered, Im going to Vegas the following day so I decided to give up my room - if anyone is interested let me know, Ill probably cancel this week.