9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

What category starts the latest?

Not sure what you are asking here???

Marco will most likely have a hangover from the night before and is hoping that the show will include a class (i.e. "C5 stock with hungover owners")where he can get the car to the show around 1pm, have it judged around 3pm so he can be back at the bar by 3:05pm. I don't recall any class like that the six years I've attended. :facepalm:

Gotcha! Maybe we should create a class especially for Marco!!!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if I want to compete with c7'S that have superchargers and gull wing doors when I am stock. Just sayin...

I don't know if I want to compete with c7'S that have superchargers and gull wing doors when I am stock. Just sayin...

I have sent your concerns to the car show committee so they are now aware of this issue.

Just made my reservations:

SpringHill Suites

200 E. Sheldon

928-776-0998

PayPal sent

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all... just letting you know the top two entries for clubs so far:

Fast Glass - 31

ACE - 17

I think there is a little catching up to do.......! Get those registrations in!!!!!!!!!!

Lyn

Hi all... just letting you know the top two entries for clubs so far:

Fast Glass - 31

ACE - 17

I think there is a little catching up to do.......! Get those registrations in!!!!!!!!!!

Lyn

Let's go ACEholes!! I doubt that Fast Glass will get very many more since their club is not that large. We need to get much closer to 40 to secure the win for the second year in a row!! :ACE:

OK...

Registration and paypal sent !!!

We'll be driving up and back that day.

OK...

Registration and paypal sent !!!

We'll be driving up and back that day.

There will be several of us doing the same. You can come along as long as you don't mind traveling with a "resto jalopy". I promise I will not speed so that your Pumpkin can keep up! :laughing gut bustin:

I'll try and drive as slow as you Larry, I guess I can check my MPG under 100 mph that day !!!

Show question, do I need to make a poster board or sign listing stuff on my ride ???

(it's been a long time since I went to an actual judged show)

I'll try and drive as slow as you Larry, I guess I can check my MPG under 100 mph that day !!!

Show question, do I need to make a poster board or sign listing stuff on my ride ???

(it's been a long time since I went to an actual judged show)

Only if you want to! Everyone will have the same windshield plaque.

coconut girl

I am signing up my brother. He decided he wants to go this year. He has a 2000 coupe.

That's what I am giving him for his birthday!

I am signing up my brother. He decided he wants to go this year. He has a 2000 coupe.

Make sure you sign him up as part of ACE!

Awesome BD gift for your brother Pam!

Awesome BD gift for your brother Pam!

When I first read Pam's post I wasn't sure if the BD present was the registration for the show or the 2000 coupe!!! Guess it is the registration; still a great gift!!

Breaking News! GM has promised to have a 2015 Z06 "mule" sent to us for our car show... Just like they sent us the C7 last year!!!

wEll, count one more acehole in.

although it sucks that they only have one Division for c7'S,I'll enter aNd support the group.

although it sucks that they only have one Division for c7'S,I'll enter aNd support the group.

Mike, my heart bleeds for you having to go to the show in your C7. My car usually does well in the C4 Custom class so just to show you how good a friend I am, if you want I'll trade you my C4 for your C7, straight up, just so you might have a better chance of winning a $15 plaque!! What are friends for!!

Mike, my heart bleeds for you having to go to the show in your C7. My car usually does well in the C4 Custom class so just to show you how good a friend I am, if you want I'll trade you my C4 for your C7, straight up, just so you might have a better chance of winning a $15 plaque!! What are friends for!!

Thanks larry. You're the best.

Am trying to enter but it tells me the page is no longer working ?????

Am trying to enter but it tells me the page is no longer working ?????

Not sure what "page" you are referring to. I just tried everything to make sure all pages are working and they are. If you are still having problems, send me a pm with your email and I will send the reg form directly to your email address.

Lyn

Updating the numbers...

ACE - 23 registrations

Fast Glass - 33 registrations

:facepalm: Geeeeze guys.... get it goin!

Lyn