9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

I've got Prescott Car Show packets & tee shirts for Kristina Depold & Neil Sugai .... I'll be at C & C in a while ... hit me up .....

and/or check with Bob or Larry ... they can point you in my direction .......

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasn't supposed to say anything about the trophies..... sorry.

That makes it even funnier.....:lol

I've got Prescott Car Show packets & tee shirts for Kristina Depold & Neil Sugai .... I'll be at C & C in a while ... hit me up .....

and/or check with Bob or Larry ... they can point you in my direction .......

Thank you, I picked up my packet from Bob, this morning.

Since my car was wrecked and not at the show, today I finally went through my registration packet.

It was funny to discover that although we are apparently a "non club" when it comes to trophies, on the list of "Corvette Clubs Participation" in the registration packet, the very first club listed is ACE.

Since my car was wrecked and not at the show, today I finally went through my registration packet.

It was funny to discover that although we are apparently a "non club" when it comes to trophies, on the list of "Corvette Clubs Participation" in the registration packet, the very first club listed is ACE.

Things that make you say hmmmm

ACE was listed first due to an alphabetical error, I'm sure one of the real "clubs" can get that fixed for next time.

But are we sure it was the other clubs and not the program voters? Sounds like they voted to have other categories and not say anything. I can't imagine a vette club going low enough to whine to the judges. Maybe it was the judges just to try to please everyone. I just think it shouldn't have been hidden.

I won't make any friends with this comment but some of you sound like a bunch of twelve year old girls. Read back thru this thread.... "We didn't complain, we weren't a bunch of whiners". You're damn sure doing your share of whining now!

The horse is dead, how long are you gonna beat it?

I'm just flicking nuts here to keep this going.... :lol

But I do agree, we all know what happened, lets let it go and get back to picking on Larry... :Orange:

I won't make any friends with this comment but some of you sound like a bunch of twelve year old girls. Read back thru this thread.... "We didn't complain, we weren't a bunch of whiners". You're damn sure doing your share of whining now!

THANK YOU!!! This is getting really old.... it wasn't the "judges" but the car show committee that made the decision to add one more trophy. ACE got a trophy........... Geeeezzzzzzzzzeeeeee, nuf said!!! :deadhorse

THANK YOU!!! This is getting really old.... it wasn't the "judges" but the car show committee that made the decision to add one more trophy. ACE got a trophy........... Geeeezzzzzzzzzeeeeee, nuf said!!! :deadhorse

You're welcome!

Just an example of the petty BS that goes on at most car shows. One of several reasons I don't do them.

Hey Ron, Glad to see ACE had a senior member at the show!

Yea, the seniors were represented, but I didn't win any trophy! Time for you to get back in the Vette.

You're welcome!

Just an example of the petty BS that goes on at most car shows. One of several reasons I don't do them.

I thought this only happened in car "CLUBS".......! Guess not.

Lyn we had a great time and I plan on coming to all your shows.

By the way, I do not know anything about the awards. I did talk to a fast glass member whole believes Dennis is bringing their awards to the fast glass meeting this Friday. But I have no idea if this is correct. I will post up if I hear anything about the ace awards.

If they had a trophy for churning butter in public and being a loud abortions bastage, I may have won it Friday night. Obnoxious, dam predictive texting.

Lyn we had a great time and I plan on coming to all your shows.

By the way, I do not know anything about the awards. I did talk to a fast glass member whole believes Dennis is bringing their awards to the fast glass meeting this Friday. But I have no idea if this is correct. I will post up if I hear anything about the ace awards.

Larry, I know Dennis will be in touch with someone from ACE (maybe Cherye) to distribute the trophies. Somehow they will get to you soon. Stay tuned, he will let you know.

I just received this email from Dennis. Can anyone meet him at this address below to pick up trophies? If so, please contact him. Dennis Stringer - home 928-445-6761 cell-928-925-4567

I will be in Phoenix this Wednesday (10/8) attending a meeting at Goelet A.C. Community Center, 3435 W. Pinnacle Peak R.. The meeting is from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. If someone from ACE could meet us we will have the trophies available.

Dennis Stringer

I just received this email from Dennis. Can anyone meet him at this address below to pick up trophies? If so, please contact him. Dennis Stringer - home 928-445-6761 cell-928-925-4567

I will be in Phoenix this Wednesday (10/8) attending a meeting at Goelet A.C. Community Center, 3435 W. Pinnacle Peak R.. The meeting is from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. If someone from ACE could meet us we will have the trophies available.

Dennis Stringer

I have called Dennis and left a message. As long as I can get them all in my car, I'll be more than happy to get them. Once I have them I'll post up where and when the winners can meet up and get them.

Cherye, you ought to call Dennis and make sure your award and any other award won by a Prescott ACEhole does not come to Phx just to go back up to Prescott. When I talk to Dennis I'll see if you cannot get the awards for the Prescott ACEholes.

Stay tuned winners!!

Lyn will you make sure that he does not take mine to Phoenix. Thanks

I will let him know but you should also call... he has a lot of irons in the pot so the more reminders the better.

Ok. I am getting the awards from dennis Wednesday morning.

Cheryl, he is expecting a call from you so you can get your directly from him up there. Are there any other prescott ace hole winners? Please take care of the Prescott winners for me. Thx

Concerning the rest of us, we have winners from Gil's bend to north Scottsdale, so I need someone to suggest a place for the winners to meet for lunch this Saturday, say at noon. For that matter any ace hole could come and drool! We should probably meet somewhere in the west valley. Give me your ideas quickly so we can finalize the plans in plenty of time so everyone can make it. Thx

Let me know where and I will try to make it. Anywhere in town is fine with me.

How about Jimmy Buffets at Westgate or maybe the Yard House? Of course I can't make it as I have a funeral to attend at 11 on Sat.