9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

Where are people staying?

At home. I just drive up in the morning and back home in the late afternoon. :laughing gut bustin:

do u mine if we tag along with u?

Still not sure if I can go, but if I am I'll post up some details of when we are going up as we get closer to the event. We will then meet up with the ACEholes who spend Friday night up there so we can all go into the show together. We need to do that so we can all park together.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the clarification Lyn, when I read Larry's discription it sounded correct to me too...

and yes it hurts to admit that I thought Larry was right...

Thanks for the clarification Lyn, when I read Larry's discription it sounded correct to me too...

I know... it is amazing that Larry is right 99.9% of the time!!!

It's that 0.01% that scares me,

and it's probably the reason old ladies standing on street corners flash him their boobies....

It's that 0.01% that scares me,

and it's probably the reason old ladies standing on street corners flash him their boobies....

I thought you were going to say flash him.... something else!!! LOL Scary thought!

Like I said in the original post, she was no "spring chicken", but probably not older than early 40s based upon my observation and the "Droop-O-Meter"! :boobies:

Hi All...

Just letting you know that our long time Prescott Corvette Car Show Chairman, Dennis Stringer, is going to retire after this year's show.

IF you have not attended this annual event and are considering doing so for this year or next.... I would definitely recommend THIS year!!!

IF our Prescott Vette Sette Corvette Club members decide to no longer step up as Car Show volunteers, Car Show Committee chairs, and as a Car Show Chairman for 2015, then 2014 will be our final year. There is a tremendous amount of work that goes into our show by many PVS members, and the planning for the next years show starts the day after the last show is over.

So, if you are on the fence after 8 consecutive years, this may be your last opportunity.

Lyn

In, staying at Hotel st. Micheal and waking up about noon and make it to the show about 1

Fixed it!! :lol

Hardy har har Jimmy Bob. Got the last 2 rooms there

Hardy har har Jimmy Bob. Got the last 2 rooms there

I have a room thanks to you!

Remember the plan mo, wake at noon, breakfast then the car show. Expect to be by the car at 1pm

Remember the plan mo, wake at noon, breakfast then the car show. Expect to be by the car at 1pm

Oh yes. Perfect. We'll be rooming right in front of our cars. How perfect. And lazy. And perfectly lazy.

Where's the Like button Dwayne, I quit smoking and now no Like button? AAAARRRGGGHH

Just a Friendly reminder...

This Black Beauty can use your VOTE this year for C5 Stock.. Look how Pretty she is!!! :Score-101010:

Just a Friendly reminder...

This Black Beauty can use your VOTE this year for C5 Stock.. Look how Pretty she is!!! :Score-101010:

Seliciting votes already!!! I like your style.....! You start early.

Hey guys...

Just an FYI for you. I just heard from our Registration Chairperson and ACE is quite a bit behind that "other" club in registrations. If you are thinking about it...DO IT and send in your car show registration form!!! This year it is easier with our use of Paypal. You all want another trophy... right??? :photo:

Lyn

Hey guys...

Just an FYI for you. I just heard from our Registration Chairperson and ACE is quite a bit behind that "other" club in registrations. If you are thinking about it...DO IT and send in your car show registration form!!! This year it is easier with our use of Paypal. You all want another trophy... right??? :photo:

Lyn

I'm sure by the time of the show, ACE will come through and win the Club Participation trophy again; right ACEholes? :ACE:

it appears that the c7 category stock and custom is together?

it appears that the c7 category stock and custom is together?

Yes, for this year C7 is one category.

What category starts the latest?

Not sure what you are asking here???

What category starts the latest?

Not sure what you are asking here???

Marco will most likely have a hangover from the night before and is hoping that the show will include a class (i.e. "C5 stock with hungover owners")where he can get the car to the show around 1pm, have it judged around 3pm so he can be back at the bar by 3:05pm. I don't recall any class like that the six years I've attended. :facepalm: