9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

BAHAHAHAHA

post-967-0-35686000-1411838751_thumb.jpg

Hey now, it was Marco's idea that I should wring out my rag over her car!!! I didn't want to do it but Marco insisted!! :facepalm:

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You dudes were some funny mofos. Mace. lol..think this was one of the best times we ever had at the Prescott show. Thanks Lynn, Larry and everyone who made it possible!

Thanks Marco.... glad you had a good time.... "dancin' in the rain"

Just thought I would share with all of you. My good friend Mike Furman, #1 Corvette salesman in the nation, paid my hubby and I a surprise visit from where he is located in Maryland. He flew in Friday from the East Coast and was sitting at Hotel St. Michael for the reception! Shocked the hell out of me when I walked in! He flew out just to see us and the PVS Corvette Show. He saw several Corvette owners that he sold to making courtesy deliveries possible. He can deliver anywhere... Mike has sold over 450 C7's and now has orders for 196 2015 Z06's. He is an amazing man. I watched him multitask!!! He is also Mr Corvette Forum... and a vendor. You can see his thread with photos here.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3539987-i-drop-shipped-myself-into-prescott-AZ-for-a-surprise-vette-show-visit-pics.html

Lyn, thank you and thank Dennis and everyone else at Prescott Vette Sette for another great show! It's too bad mother nature didn't cooperate this year but I can only remember one other Prescott show where we had rain and I've been at 7 out of 8 shows. I know everyone at ACE hopes there will be many more shows to come and I'm sure we will do everything we can to support them!! SEE YOU AT THE 9TH ANNUAL SHOW!!! :ACE:

Also if it is alright with everyone, if any ACEHOLES won any trophys I would be willing to pick them up for everyone, I know that we at least got the "Best club participation award" and then we could have an ACE lunch and have our own little award ceremony. I don't know if we got any others but if we did. It would save Prescott Vette Sette money in shipping. Just an idea give me your thoughts.

t

You can pick mine up!

Lyn, thank you and thank Dennis and everyone else at Prescott Vette Sette for another great show! It's too bad mother nature didn't cooperate this year but I can only remember one other Prescott show where we had rain and I've been at 7 out of 8 shows. I know everyone at ACE hopes there will be many more shows to come and I'm sure we will do everything we can to support them!! SEE YOU AT THE 9TH ANNUAL SHOW!!! :ACE:

THanks Larry for the good words! Yep, Mother Nature was definitely in charge...

We will get the award delivery figured out and let you know what is happening. It will take a few days.

wickedfastvette

I'm thinking about getting a T-Shirt Booth next year. No one was selling shirts anywhere. That's always a cool thing to have. Just an idea!!!

There were show shirts for sale, Prescott firefighter charities shirts for sale and Chevy had a bunch for sale as well as someone selling ACE shirts, how did you miss all that? But that would still make a cool booth the more stuff for sale the better.

I'm thinking about getting a T-Shirt Booth next year. No one was selling shirts anywhere. That's always a cool thing to have. Just an idea!!!

What's missing EVERYWHERE, even online, are Chevy and corvette shirts in girl (female) cuts.

I don't want a guy shirt. So if you can make those, I'm sure they'll sell. That's an untapped market.

What's missing EVERYWHERE, even online, are Chevy and corvette shirts in girl (female) cuts.

I don't want a guy shirt. So if you can make those, I'm sure they'll sell. That's an untapped market.

Eckler's has several shirts, etc., for women. http://www.ecklerscorvette.com/gift-and-apparel/polo-shirts.html

Eckler's has several shirts, etc., for women. http://www.ecklerscorvette.com/gift-and-apparel/polo-shirts.html

No offense to anyone who likes to wear polos. Those are all polos and outside of work, I'm a tshirt kind of person.

We had a blast, thanks Lyn and please pass on to the Prescott Vette Set our thanks too.

Sorry I bitched about the tree sap, I won't do it again :lol

No offense to anyone who likes to wear polos. Those are all polos and outside of work, I'm a tshirt kind of person.

Here are lots of Tshirts for gals: http://www.ecklerscorvette.com/gift-and-apparel/t-shirts.html

That's it, I'm not helping you with your shopping anymore! :facepalm:

got a note from Pam Wolfson saying she would bring the left over packet & "T"s to Glendale later this week .... for those of us that didn't make it up there

I thought I'd run over and pick em up and have them for C&C this next weekend if that would be acceptable ..... ????

happy to do so ......

Here are lots of Tshirts for gals: http://www.ecklerscorvette.com/gift-and-apparel/t-shirts.html

That's it, I'm not helping you with your shopping anymore! :facepalm:

I found my dream shirt and it's only available in XXL. Grrrr

There is a good selection of others though. Thank you for shopping for me. I like ecklers, I've ordered parts through there but never checked the shirts. Thanks again!

post-2008-0-36049600-1412016195_thumb.jp

wickedfastvette

got a note from Pam Wolfson saying she would bring the left over packet & "T"s to Glendale later this week .... for those of us that didn't make it up there

I thought I'd run over and pick em up and have them for C&C this next weekend if that would be acceptable ..... ????

happy to do so ......

She did? Hmm I got an email from her saying she was giving me all the ACE trophies and shirts so I could take them down to Phoenix and deliver them to the winners and those that didn't show up. Well either way we will get them to everyone.

happy to do so ......

She did? Hmm I got an email from her saying she was giving me all the ACE trophies and shirts so I could take them down to Phoenix and deliver them to the winners and those that didn't show up. Well either way we will get them to everyone.

Cherye, if you have them by this Saturday and you can make it, a lot of us get together at C&C which is held the first Saturday of each month. It is held at Corvette Performance located at 2318 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale. At this time of the year it usually starts around 7am and people come and go all during the morning. Since it will still be hot, folks will be leaving by 9 or so. It might be easier to get the winners together there than at a ACE lunch, hard telling. This all assumes that you (or Lyn) can tell everyone who has won so they can show up and that you can make the trip down this weekend. Hope to see you this Saturday!

she sent to several of us who didn't make it up ...... sent last nite at 830p

We are sorry you didn’t make it to the Show due to mother nature not cooperating yesterday!
We had an amazing turnout considering and all had a good time until noon, when we called it quits due to reports of heavy rain and winds hitting around 12:30 pm – which it did!
I have pulled all your “packets” and “t-shirts” and would like to know if I took them to Glendale if any of you would like to pick them up? My daughter lives in northwest Glendale (north of 101 and west of 51st Avenue). If so, please let me know and I will bring them with me, as I will be there this week – probably Tuesday thru Thursday or Friday.
Thank you,
Pam Wolfson
Registration Chairperson
it don't matter much to me how is happens ..... just offering to help out if need be .... if we can do it all in one ... that would seem to be better .l
just let me know

wickedfastvette

Ok just got off the phone with Pam they are not going to give the trophies out yet, they want to do something with all the clubs to make it special, so I am not going to come down to Phoenix just to bring a few t-shirts so I told her to give the shirts to you Hal) or another ACE member tomorrow I guess they are meeting with the other clubs and Dennis Stringer tomorrow to get it worked out, who is representing ACE in this meeting??? She didn't know who it was.

Hal I didn't not believe you I was just getting confused with the different messages that we were getting.

She also said ACE did very well!!! (trophies) :peter:

Ok just got off the phone with Pam they are not going to give the trophies out yet, they want to do something with all the clubs to make it special, so I am not going to come down to Phoenix just to bring a few t-shirts so I told her to give the shirts to you Hal) or another ACE member tomorrow I guess they are meeting with the other clubs and Dennis Stringer tomorrow to get it worked out, who is representing ACE in this meeting??? She didn't know who it was.

Hal I didn't not believe you I was just getting confused with the different messages that we were getting.

She also said ACE did very well!!! (trophies) :peter:

Yes Cherye, I have 3 of the bags with shirts for Bob, Joe and Mark, and hope to give them to the guys at C&C this Saturday.

We had a blast, thanks Lyn and please pass on to the Prescott Vette Set our thanks too.

Sorry I bitched about the tree sap, I won't do it again :lol

Not a problem! You are the ONLY "club" that had a great time!!! Wet or dry.... They should all take your lead. All they are interested in is "since you called the show early, how do we know who won and how do we get our trophies"........ Get a grip... we will get back to you!

Just curious who posted this video?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bda2OK5pIY

I would like to use it on the website.... do I have your permission?

Lyn

Looks like ACE took home 14 awards this year, is that right Larry? Plus we all had a awesome time ... Can't wait for next year rain or shine...

Looks like ACE took home 14 awards this year, is that right Larry?

That looks right, 13 individual awards and the "non-club" award. Dennis will get back with us on how the awards will be sent out. Great job ACEholes!!!! :ACE: