C-5 for sale $9,900

Grantman

Update, I still had stalling after putting in the Column Lock Bypass and took it to Cordes Performance Racing and it runs perfectly now. I will have it at Sept 6 Corvettes and Caffeine if you want to see it.

C-5 for sale, 1999, automatic, targa top, coupe $10,500 (dropped to 9,900), 100,400 miles. New interior, new tint, new water and fuel pump. AC compressor and system excellent with no leaks. Torch Red and runs great. Tires good. Interior excellent and exterior very good.

I installed the Column Lock Bypass discussed on these forums and as mentioned had if fully checked out by Cordes.

I just (August 2) drove it to Payson and back and it ran flawlessly. All reasonable offers considered.

Call me at 602 740 0176

post-1866-0-48450200-1406203805_thumb.jp

Guest badbobs95

What year and what option package?

Buy it Mike, then you can have three red Vettes in you garage!! :boobies:

What year and what option package?

Buy it Mike, then you can have three red Vettes in you garage!! :boobies:

Yeah, a coupe, a convertible, and a camaro wearing a diaper...... :bolt:

Sorry I didn't put the year, 1999. Does not have heads up display other than that I'm not sure what options package it has. It does have a cool Bose Stereo, Targa Top and drives great, got new brakes 3000 miles ago. Come over and drive it.

The picture was taken Easter Day and it has not been driven 200 miles since. Garage kept, of course.

• 1 month later...