08-23-14 DesertStreetCars.com Inde Night Event 5pm to 10pm

GTABurnout

We got the ok to try this again.

Second time ever a Full on night event at Inde Motorsports Ranch. We planned it for after the so we will not have the rain issue we had last time.

Cost is going to be $200 for the event since we are going to have a much smaller group then normal. Run groups will be around 8 cars. Best chance to get out to a track and drive at night.

Any questions please let me know.

I am accepting payment now to get spots.

Thanks
Hunter

Hunter

My car is still with out a motor. I would be concerned about enough light on the road corse as to reduce track speeds. I'm just not sure how I would feel with limited sight distance. Are there less people for this event. I see the cost is up a bit. Looking forward to getting back to Inde in the fall when my car is back together and temps are cooler.

Thanks for continuing to put these events together.

SLAMMER

Hunter

My car is still with out a motor. I would be concerned about enough light on the road corse as to reduce track speeds. I'm just not sure how I would feel with limited sight distance. Are there less people for this event. I see the cost is up a bit. Looking forward to getting back to Inde in the fall when my car is back together and temps are cooler.

Thanks for continuing to put these events together.

SLAMMER

Its interesting thats for sure. But like any Track event its as safe as the driver makes it. I am not as fast at night that for sure but its a really cool event. Its more expensive due to the special permit required as well as a reduced turn out. I limit the event to 24cars and we have the go ahead when I have at least 10. So Seat time once again is at the max.

Its just another diffierent style event. Lots of fun though. If anyone else is interested or has questions let me know.

Thanks

Hunter

• 2 weeks later...

We are in. Rearranged stuff to make this. The 23rd will be no moon. Middle of the desert. It will be DARK.

Will be bus loads of funness!!

I bought another set of tires and bringing an extra 15 gallons of fuel. Oh, yeah, an extra headlight bulb.... just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

Still got spots open. If you are interested bring cash and come out.

This is the LAST Night event I will be doing.

Thanks

Hunter

absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

124 miles on track. About 2/3 of those in the dark. Very difficult to be fast and smooth.

It is whole different deal running in the dark.

Video, before it was completely dark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7mTZ8O7-so

When it was dark, the video we took just shows darkness, and the cones with reflectors. So, it was worthless.

Thank you Hunter, lets do it again.

Where else can some one get over 100miles of track time in one event? Two groups 8 cars each. 15 min run times.

Thanks for coming out Dale.

Not one Vette made this event. Lets change that for the next event.

Oct 4th is the next event it will be a day event. It will sell out. Get the cars ready.

• 2 weeks later...