5th Annual National Collector Car Show Saturday 7-12

jmxp69

Parking starts 3pm Saturday @ the 67th & Bell Rd. show.

Friday, July 11 and Saturday, July 12, 2014, 5:30pm-9:00pm come celebrate our 5th year for SEMA National Collector Car Appreciation Day, 25 awards, commemorative dash plaques both nights, Saturday free shirts (must get shirt ticket at Martin Museum on Friday), cake, music and a lot of fun, more info at SEMA.org, or 602-843-3545.

Sponsored by NAPA, RideNow, RamJet Racing, Arrowhead Harley Davidson, Glendale Powder Coating, Peter Zipp Allstate Insurance, Leading Edge, Garage Fly. Arizona Sportswear, and DesertCruisers.com

The SEMA Action Network (SAN) announced July 11, 2014 as 'Collector Car Appreciation Day.' The date marks the fifth commemoration of what has become an annual event to celebrate and raise awareness of the vital role automotive restoration and collection plays in American society. The SAN will once again seek a congressional resolution to recognize the day's significance.

http://www.desertcruisers.com/index.php?page=eventinfo&id=6834

Hope to see some of you there.

Does sound like fun, but I am in "monsoon repair mode"...

FREE BUMP!!!!

Interesting. I stopped by around 6:15. Lots of great rides, but didn't see a single Vette or person I recognized. . .

Sorry we missed you. I parked around 4:30 directly south of the Chevron gas pumps. Left around 8:45. We had a few road-pops at Mixteca somewhere in the middle but the cars didn't move.