Corvettes & Caffeine this Saturday

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Starts at 6:30 now that it's hot but you can come whenever you drag your lazy ass out of bed. This month's seminar is about wraps, clear bras, and window tinting if you are interested. I'll be at the front gate in case you feel the need to shake hands or spit on me if I've been mean to you recently.

As usual, plenty of free doughnuts, bagels, coffee, and water. I'll be making cocktails at 11:00.

See ya Saturday goofballs! :couch:

I wasn't planning on coming, but now that you say we can spit at you, I'll be there for sure!! :black vette:

I'll pass on the spitting.
Last time I did that it ran down my door!
See you there!

Guest badbobs95

I wasn't planning on coming, but now that you say we can spit at you, I'll be there for sure!! :black vette:

I'm praying your car doesn't break down on the way there. Chances are....... :spinin::spinin::spinin::spinin:

Where is this at again of snotadale rd and??

On the west side half way between McDowell and Thomas.

badbob did a Fill in for the guy who was supposed to talk and actually did a better job. The guy then showed up an hour late and talked more about window tint then clear braS.

Guest badbobs95

badbob did a Fill in for the guy who was supposed to talk and actually did a better job. The guy then showed up an hour late and talked more about window tint then clear braS.

Thanks Mike, and Larry's old jalopy made it without breaking down. :boobies: And no women flashed him either!

Have to admit, Bob was a bit more informative. However, he did skip town before the prescribed 11:00 cocktails. What's up with that? I've heard of cheap drunks but really!

Anyways, BadBob aside, just another pleasant way to spend a Saturday A.M. instead of having to punch the clock at Home Depot. Thank you Bruce and Lindsey for another great first Saturday.

Chas

• 4 weeks later...

It a Holiday weekend - Is this still happening - didnt see anything onthe ACE Calendar for it.

It a Holiday weekend - Is this still happening - didnt see anything onthe ACE Calendar for it.

I got an email from them saying it is on. If it isn't, there will be a lot of vette owners sitting in their parking lot looking for the donuts!!!

We can always just leave a few donuts in the parking lot to let Bruce know we were there ......... :3gears:

Why do we have two threads on the same event?

This one is dead so I'm locking it.