4th of july pool party..bbq

orangepeal

orangepeal

Anyone interested in 4th July pool party at my house?lm supplying hot dogs..hamburgers..beer..need a list so I know how much meat and beer to order....in San tan valley so its a nice little drive for some of you..and your kids are welcome too...have pool table..kerokie hooked up to souround sound near the pool..and a lot of video racing games..4 quads and a razor sence I do live in the desert...

post-2607-0-30903100-1401476887_thumb.jp

Guest badbobs95

Sorry Brian, I'll be in San Tan Valley too but we will be at my son's party. Hope you have a great time. :spinin::cheer::drinkers

Sorry Brian, I'll be in San Tan Valley too but we will be at my son's party. Hope you have a great time. :spinin::cheer::drinkers

I am going to say the same thing as BabBob. Sorry I won't be able to attend at the moment. Going to also be in San Tan Valley but with the kids as well. If plans change I will let you know.

Desertdawg

Thanks for the offer... but we may be out of town, if plans change I'll let you know!

Guest badbobs95

you fathered children?is any of them close to normal? Lol