I feel better now...but it didn't last long...

Bigfoot

Car has not been driven...or even started...since the Gila Bend BBQ. :(

I decided to put the AC belt back on first to see if my squeek had mysteriously disappeard. But first I had to get the jumper cables on her since the battery didn't have near enough juice to fire her up.

She started up, AC on, no squeaks. Took her for spin and I feel a whole lot better now. Driving that damn Honda drains my manhood...my baby gives it back. :lol

I am getting a couple AC codes (B0361 & B0441) to research, but it works and cools nicely.

So all in all I feel a whole lot better now than when I woke up this morning. :yesnod

Parked her for a bit today, then decided I'd go put gas in her so I can drive her to work tomorrow.

Pulled out and there is a large (maybe 2.5" x 1.5") leak under the rearend. Guess I really need to figure out where it's coming from. It was way left of where the first drips from before landed on the floor. Quite a bit of the housing on the left side is we with oil residue. :banghead

Guess I'm not driving her t work tomorrow. Now I'm sad. :(

Although, the 2 AC codes are now cleared.

driver side half shaft is my guess.

a common failure on the C5 and 05'-06'-07' c6 If I recall

old yeller

Maybe you and Cross should swap Vettes for a couple of weeks.....

corvettech

could be the left axle seal, ive also seen the diff vent tube spit oil when they get hot, to fix that pull off the cover for the diff vent, hook up a 3/8" fuel line in its place and run the vent up someplace higher(behind a tail lamp works well) and attatch a 3/8" inline fuel filter to act as a baffle.

Decided I was going to drive her this morning anyway...fired up and AC clutch or bearings are squealing again. :banghead

If you run a line from the leaking rear end to lube the AC bearings, you can solve both problems.

If you run a line from the leaking rear end to lube the AC bearings, you can solve both problems.

That was almost funny.