Gone

JNMMotorsports

I'll take the C5 parts. If you are in Queen Creek PM me the address and I will come by on Wednesday and get them.

Yup, that would be fine. I can stop by your place of employment if you are still by the airport.

Got all the parts. Now just need to go through and figure what is what. Thanks a bunch... :thumbs

Hey Mark, if there is a center console bezel (for around the stereo, A/C unit, etc.), I'd be interested in that.

Hey Sean, wish I could help you with that but no can do. No parts that big in the box. Sorry.....

Drewster67

By Chance any C5 driver seat parts?

Im looking for the back rest angle adjustment lever as well as the cover plate or the electric seat switch,

im also looking for another Bose grill for the drivers door - I bent mine with my knee while I was on the track.

TIA!

Peace

The only interior parts that were in the box are a couple seat bolt covers (which I need at the moment) and the dead pedal and a cover that goes under the gas pedal (I think) that I could identify. I have the exterior front inner fender covers (front and back, not the whole thing) for a C5 too if anyone wants those. Don't think I will be using them. The rest of the stuff is for a C6 and Andrew gets those parts.

And I was going to ask if the plastic cover that goes around the steering column was in there.

It only included the bottom half. If you need that piece then you can have it. There are a few on the auction site that I saw. The most expensive one was $49 shipped I believe.

It only included the bottom half. If you need that piece then you can have it. There are a few on the auction site that I saw. The most expensive one was $49 shipped I believe.

I'm not sure what half is broken, but if I can have it, just give it to Tim and I'll get it from him at some time.

Thanks

You got it. I'll put it in the car now so I have it whenever I see Tim. Maybe Monday, can't remember what days off he has.

Wife had me do something right after I typed that and I forgot to put it in my car. I will do it right when I get home though and get in touch with Tim.

No hurry dude. It's been broken for a while...a little or a lot longer won't matter. :lol

Wife had me do something right after I typed that and I forgot to put it in my car. I will do it right when I get home though and get in touch with Tim.

M-T-F-S this week Mark....

Okay cool. See ya in the morn then. Would you be able to take Andrew's parts too? Not sure where he lives from you but haven't heard from him yet.

Okay cool. See ya in the morn then. Would you be able to take Andrew's parts too? Not sure where he lives from you but haven't heard from him yet.

Sure I can take em, but I haven't heard from him...???

Andrew FYI...Dysart and Thomas

sorry guys for the DELAY. I just got back from out of town and forgot my cell phone at home. I am on 99TH AVE. I can always meet off of 99th ave & McDowell at the COSTCO .or anywhere that works best