WHY?!?

Justin

Extender32

The owner should be hung by their toenails. Probably BadBob's super secret car hence the yellow pin stripes.

If its just vinyl, what the heck! Prolly garners tons of attention... Not my cup of tea, but I'll take a C7 in any flavor! Lol!!!... Go Tron!

Cool to see but not to own.. but then again everyone is got different taste. Look at the bright side atleast is a Vette.

Guest badbobs95

The owner should be hung by their toenails. Probably BadBob's super secret car hence the yellow pin stripes.

Not even! A 95 year old ass would look better than that piece of poop! No class. :down:

Extender32

Not even! A 95 year old ass would look better than that piece of poop! No class. :down:

It's about time you admit that you have no class.

Read my sig....I also have a pic of some poop in my new poop retainer/bowl if you want to compare......They look pretty close in appearance. Yeller stripes, some blue stuff that I can't figure out where it came from, looks like ass.....I think you get the picture.....giggle.gif