Memorial Day Breakfast @ Chompies Tempe

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Another member suggested that we have a group breakfast at Chompies in Tempe 1160 E. University

between Rural and McClintock at 8:00. That's Monday morning for you retired people that never know what day it is. Actually, that was meant for me. Please chime in if you would like to go so I can make a reservation tomorrow. I already called and they would love to have us. So I'm going. :wacked:

I know this is short notice but most of you aren't doing anything anyway!! :laughing gut bustin:

Another member suggested that we have a group breakfast at Chompies in Tempe 1160 E. University

between Rural and McClintock at 8:00. That's Monday morning for you retired people that never know what day it is. Actually, that was meant for me. Please chime in if you would like to go so I can make a reservation tomorrow. I already called and they would love to have us. So I'm going. :wacked:

I know this is short notice but most of you aren't doing anything anyway!! :laughing gut bustin:

It's the morning part of the Monday morning that some of us retired guys can't deal with. The day of the week is clearly marked on the medicine container next to the coffee pot, so I don't miss it when I drag myself out of bed shortly before Noon.

I will wave at ya on my way home from work if you're there around 7:30 in the am.

That's 8:00 am is the sun up then....

In Tempe it will be, maybe not as far west as you are!

MAYBE! I'm working now, but leaving in the morning to Gilbert at about 6:30ish. I would be vetteless and would have to drive my Ford...Is that allowed? :P

Guest badbobs95

IMG_1645_zps3c9caf09.jpg?t=1401041387IMG_1647_zps76c772ad.jpg?t=1401041445Wow, how I love to eat. Great food! We had 10 cars. Not bad for a last minute post. Good to see yall again.

Eddie ordered hash browns AND home fries! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: Just playin, he got both by mistake. They have the best bacon I've had in a restaurant. Good show! :Score-101010: Here's a couple pics from Ken's phone. Notice the crabby ass in black on the right!

Extender32

Wow, how I love to eat. Great food! We had 10 cars. Not bad for a last minute post. Good to see yall again.

Eddie ordered hash browns AND home fries! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: Just playin, he got both by mistake. They have the best bacon I've had in a restaurant. Good show! :Score-101010:

" They have the best bacon"

Is there such a thing as bad bacon?

Guest badbobs95

Wow, how I love to eat. Great food! We had 10 cars. Not bad for a last minute post. Good to see yall again.

Eddie ordered hash browns AND home fries! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: Just playin, he got both by mistake. They have the best bacon I've had in a restaurant. Good show! :Score-101010:

" They have the best bacon"

Is there such a thing as bad bacon?

No, not really and I added a couple of pics from Ken's phone. The guy in yellow looks nice!