Weekend project -

Tim

Long weekend is great for doing Vette repairs, but suck when you break some clips for the front end.

Anyone got a parts drawer I can raid this weekend? GEEEZZZEEE

10339403_755717991116739_636823967117680

Desertdawg

Been there, done that....

I now only do plumbing on weekdays, well before the hardware store closes....

VetteSthetics

If you are talking about the plastic clips that hold the bumper to the fender in the corner at the headlight... I have several sets. They are about 3 dollars a piece at your local chevy dealer if they are in stock. Let me know if that is what you need!

VetteSthetics

I hope you did not go through all that trouble to do your headlights... I had a video that gets you lights out without removing the body panels....:/

Thanks for all replies. I found all the push clips for holding the allthe plastic parts together at local parts store. I got pulled way for two days and couldn't work on it. I have it back together but did break that one little clip on the left side corner by the fender. I'll swing the dealership today an pick one up.

Mike Brown - nope not the headlights - I'm trying to get them covered under my glass coverage - then I'll get the new set up to you. Provided I don't trade it in on a C7....

My horns stopped working a month back and I pooked around and found that the wires were shot from all the heat. There really is no room in there to work without taking the front end off - wires are easly accessed. No success fixing those as the wire was too short to even soder...so going to pick that today as well..if they have them.

Thanks

Tim