Crappy Job

Grape Ape

Well, I thought I had this kind of job enough at work. Now I have to do it at home too. Wife dropped one of her bird dishes into the toilet and it cracked it. It leaked as well so it needed to be replaced before it broke completely while someone was sitting on it. Think it will last a while too. Got one from home depot and also tried a new floor seal. Hope it works and doesn't start leaking on me. If it does I will go back to the wax one. It's also a 17" tall one so it's made for a wheel chair person too. Hope I don't need it anytime soon but ya never know, right.....Will be good for when the In-Laws come down for a visit. I think they will like it...

Anywho, enjoy the pics of the new THRONE......Don't have any Husker decals so it will just be a white poop shoot for now.....

0515-NewGuestBathroomToilet-05-23-2014.j

0509-NewGuestBathroomToilet-05-23-2014.j

Azmotorhead

You're out of TP. And why is there a flashlight on the vanity??

corvettech

You're out of TP. And why is there a flashlight on the vanity?

i thought that too, but then i got to thinking and when the power goes out that's the worst place to be without one. things that make you say hmm...

If it isn't a flashlight maybe we should move this thread to the "just for fun" section :lol

HHAAAA,......Yes, it's a flashlight and yes, it does have batteries. I needed some extra lighting to check for leakage. The TP is gone because like at work, I tried the vacumn test and flushed the roll to see if it would take it all at one time. Didn't work out that way like the airplanes and had to flush it a few times to get it gone.

Extender32

You went with a white crapper? Where's your imagination boy?

Desertdawg

.... when the power goes out that's the worst place to be without one. things that make you say hmm...

I don't need a light on the crapper, I know where everything is already.

Guest badbobs95

I like the idea of the 17 inch throne. Life's a lot easier when you're old like Dwayne. I hate those low ones now. Too much work getting up. :at wits end:

I find the lower ones help with the grunt factor while maintaing the just right angle for the poop to shoot......Wifey loves the new height though. I haven't tried it yet.

Got the whitey one as that was the only color they seem to have. Didn't notice if they had other colors. Maybe I should have held out for a red or purple one.... :cheer:

Had both of ours swapped out a couple of years ago and didn't know that the taller ones were being put in.....first trip and I busted my ass, seat got there alot sooned than expected....took awhile to get used to them butt dig em now!