Help in Putting in new z06 Shocks

porvette

Just wanted to thank two great ACE Guys Tom, and Mike stopped by and put in the shocks for me.

What I thought would be a easy project turned out to be a pain in the *********,

but those two guys spent the best part of the day and got the job done.

This is what A.C.E. is all about great guys ( and gals)

Thanks guys.

Good on ya guys!

My shocks were a Corvette Saturday project, now those are about done and I'm looking at new shocks again.

ACE is the place! Way to go Tom and Mike!

JLs Mistress

Hats off to Tom and Mike the Geezers come thru again ......

Guest badbobs95

What a deal! Those guys are awesome. I talked John into helping me do mine. I just sat there and watched. You gotta love people like that. I think John likes it when I watch him work. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

What a deal! Those guys are awesome. I talked John into helping me do mine. I just sat there and watched. You gotta love people like that. I think John like it when I watch him work. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

I be think'in that you like watch'in just about anybody else work'in as long as it ain't you look'in at yourself in the mirror.

Happy, happy thoughts

Chas

Guest badbobs95

Just wanted to thank two great ACE Guys Tom, and Mike stopped by and put in the shocks for me.

What I thought would be a easy project turned out to be a pain in the *********,

but those two guys spent the best part of the day and got the job done.

This is what A.C.E. is all about great guys ( and gals)

Thanks guys.

Richard, If Tom was there, it had to be after noon! Let me know how you like the new shocks. After putting in the C6 ZO6 shocks, it raised the car so I lowered it as low as it would go on the aftermarket lowering bolts. That was fine till we put on the side skirts. It was so low we had to raise it back up just to get 3 inches of clearance on the sides. Good thing I got the lifetime alignment at Firestone. I did something right for once. :boobies: