C5 New Carbon fiber heat extracting hood

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

I have a new hood that belongs to Adam (Arizona Hydrographix) at my home since it's easier to sell here than in Prescott. Asking $650. Sells for $1099 plus freight. It's just like mine but it is all carbon fiber, unpainted. Call me 602-570-6416117_zps4971d0df.jpg?t=1400714983118_zps18534194.jpg?t=1400715042119_zps80e0eff7.jpg?t=1400715106

I wish I may,

I wish I might,

Have this hood on my car tonight........

Went to the garage and it didn't work. Wishes are such BS....

Wish I had the money but will have to pass for now. I have seen this hood and it is really nice.

I would want it too... any chance he would let me steal it for 500? Not sure I can sneak any more than that right now.

I would want it too... any chance he would let me steal it for 500? Not sure I can sneak any more than that right now.

Come on!' That hood + shipping which runs 3-4 hundred shipping costs is a steel for what he's asking. Just give him his asking price and don't beat him down so badly!!

It's carbon fiber for Pete's sake.

SLAMMER

Yeah but right now with a FD RX7 sitting here and the Vette still, on top of a newly turbo'd FRS I cannot sneak more than 500 out of the account and even that's going to be pushing it.

So if you think I am an ass for asking fine, I would have taken no offense to him saying no but that's more than I even should have piped up and said I could do because I know I will have to answer for it when she catches it.

So NM I am not interested since I was beating him down, it would have gotten me in trouble anyway.

joe@cpr.com

I have this hood on my car. It's a lot taller than bob's hood. Probably 1.5''-2'' taller. It looks awesome and fits good once you mess with it. You do need to put some rear vents in it though otherwise it creates a weird pressure zone under the hood and wants to lift up above 130 mph. Not a big deal to put rear vents in it.

Guest badbobs95

I have this hood on my car. It's a lot taller than bob's hood. Probably 1.5''-2'' taller. It looks awesome and fits good once you mess with it. You do need to put some rear vents in it though otherwise it creates a weird pressure zone under the hood and wants to lift up above 130 mph. Not a big deal to put rear vents in it.

You would dare go 130 MPH! I'm ashamed of you! :crazyphil:

Get thee behind me Satan....

(this is teh exact hood I've been looking for, but it's bad timing....as usual, of course)