Vettesthetics Bandit C5 headlights

VetteSthetics

VetteSthetics

Took a while for our schedules to align but here is the install photos from the Bandit headlights we are doing for C5 corvettes.

These are Depot headlights we uses as a jumping off point do what ever you want with a custom set of headlights. Paint,hydrocarbon, etch logo projector lenses,, backlighting, DRL in the headlight, upgraded Projectors and bulbs...etc.

The DRL turns in the bumper are something we are doing too! A 12 in plama strip can be added to new housings. Availble in amber as shown or White!

Headlights start at 595 and go to 1100 depending on options. the DRLs are 275 in amber or white with new housings.

post-2160-0-54824800-1400692054_thumb.jp

post-2160-0-94203400-1400692108_thumb.jp

Desertdawg

I never liked the depot version, but that makes them look good! Nice work Mike :thumbs

I never liked the depot version, but that makes them look good! Nice work Mike :thumbs

This I have to agree with!!!

. . . never liked the Frog Eyes.

:withstupid

That's one of the nicest things Donna has ever said to me, I'm touched. :peter:

VetteSthetics

WOW! Absolutely the best aftermarket headlights I've seen. Great job Mike. :boobies:

This I have to agree with!!!

Thanks much guys! I love the way they look and turned out. Makes me want a C5 now! In fact this is the same set up I dreamed of owning... a nassau blue Corvette!! So nice!!

VetteSthetics

Still want pop ups, never liked the Frog Eyes.

Have looked at the stock stuff over the last few days... without a signifacant investment onto making housings and lenses, I dont think I can make it with the esthetics appeal and reliability in needs.. Sorry man. :(

VetteSthetics

When I go to the website - i dont see these listed in the C5 section

My apoloigizes. This was a new project we did for a customer and have deciede to add it to our line of mods. You can email me if you are interested in pricing or info while this gets updated. Thanks!

Mike

This is the closest I have found so far, I started by looking for 93-97 Camaro Projector Housings. These are for a Honda but I think they would work, the second housing would be useless but it would fit. I am going to keep looking for now though.

4-HL-ACIT98PBCR-2.gif

VetteSthetics

It looks like a suitable option. Many other things to work out like wiring, fitment and mounting it in a way it can be adjusted to be functional. Promising though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.