What Just Happened

Guest RichardSloane

Guest RichardSloane

Some guy in a half ton pickup just pulled up here in Sierra Vista and I think he just stole our car trailer.

He said someone on here said he could pick it up.

I'm calling the cops because I think he isn't going to bring it back.

post-2591-0-95896100-1400680740.jpg

Approach with caution because the guy who "picked it up" is known to be heavily armed.

Guest RichardSloane

no thats not the same, i dont know LastC3

Last C3 was looking for someone to pickup a trailer in SV. Could this be the one?

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/topic/25808-anyone-making-a-run-to-sierra-vista/

no thats not the same, i dont know LastC3

Guest RichardSloane

I think you should call the cops....

i'm going to because it's not the same guy

Guest RichardSloane

Approach with caution because the guy who "picked it up" is known to be heavily armed.

So you know who this is, I will tell the cops you know him,

He was skinny, with shaved head and mustash, is that your son or do you look like that?

honestly I almost aireated him with a little 12gauge buckshot, but he said he was from ace.

Scratchin my head. Is dis a joke or not?

Too much coincidence. Not my son from the description. He's not picking up Hals until tomorrow.

Guest RichardSloane

by the time the cops get here the trailer will be in Canada.

Who sent this guy? Eddie44 since you know him I will give the cops your name here.

by the time the cops get here the trailer will be in Canada.

Who sent this guy? Eddie44 since you know him I will give the cops your name here.

Read above! I don't know the guy as it's not my son. My son is picking up Hals tomorrow from an individual and it's an enclosed trailer.

If this guy stole it from SV why do those trucks all have 480 phone numbers on the side?

Guest RichardSloane

Thats the place I picked up a chassis for a wrecked truck, I snapped the picture for fun, I used my smart phone, it was sunny, I wasn't alone.

You sure did get defensive quickly, do you want to know what color my underwear is?

Sure, what color? What did the cops say? What's the address? I know the resident FBI agent in SV. I can call him and get him involved in case the trailer goes to Mexico.

Desertdawg

I know the guy that works at the circle k, he'll give you a discount on coffee...

And I'm wearing pink today :eek

He was skinny, with shaved head and mustash, is that your son or do you look like that?

That description does fit Eddie exactly except for the skinny, shaved head and mustache part!!! :snky:

Extender32

I know the guy that works at the circle k, he'll give you a discount on coffee...

And I'm wearing pink today :eek

Sheriff Joe's favorite color. Are you visiting tent city again Dawg? :bannana4:

I have a trailer, but my "2nd" cousin liven in it...she likes the idea of a bed on wheels....

Desertdawg

I have a trailer, but my "2nd" cousin liven in it...she likes the idea of a bed on wheels....

If she's willing to move then Eddie knows of someone with a 1/2 ton pickup...

If she's willing to move then Eddie knows of someone with a 1/2 ton pickup...

Seems like he's busy at the moment.....

Guest RichardSloane

I may have messed up, I don't think he stole my trailer, because I just rememberd I don't own a trailer.

Sorry, pplease disreguard.