C5: RSD, Breathless shifters, z06 springs/shocks and more!

enigma94

Traded my z06 in so I need to get rid of these parts as I have no need for them now.
Prices are OBO but dont lowball me. Prices also do not include 3% paypal fee. Will take a little less if pieces are picked up instead of shipped.
PM me for more info or if you are interested in something please.
RSD snap shifter, used for approx 15k miles: $175 shipped(lower 48) ***SOLD
4M5A8182.jpg
4M5A8183.jpg
Breathless short shifter, with both curved and straight shift pole, and all 3 sets of springs. I believe they dont make these with the straight pole anymore... $175 shipped
4M5A8186.jpg
4M5A8187.jpg
Cue ball style knob: $40 shipped
4M5A8185.jpg
Stock 02 z06 leaf springs with 17k miles on them. Uncut bushings both front and rear : $250+ shipping
4M5A8192.jpg
4M5A8193.jpg
Stock 02 z06 shocks with 17k miles on them: $150 shipped ***SOLD
4M5A8196.jpg
4M5A8197.jpg
Stock red z06 valve covers in mint condition : $85 shipped ***SOLD
4M5A8189.jpg
4M5A8190.jpg
Stock 02 z06 wheel studs, all thread in good condition : $30 shipped
4M5A8198.jpg
4M5A8199.jpg

hd-wingnut

Where's the rest of the Snap Shifter?

When I bought mine from RSD, it came complete with a brand new ZR1 shifter box assembly?

Where's the rest of the Snap Shifter?

When I bought mine from RSD, it came complete with a brand new ZR1 shifter box assembly?

I bought the shifter 2+ years ago so I have no idea if it came with a box assembly or not but I don't believe it did. May they send them out with them now? The box assembly on the breathless shifter and the one that was in the car were exactly the same so I left one in the car when I put the stock shifter back in.

Jim if you're doing the shocks do the springs as well

If I were tracking the car again, or even keeping it for a lot longer, I probably would. But as a daily driver, I doubt the spring rate differences would make a sizable difference. My FRC has Z51 suspension, so the front spring rate is only about 20 lbs different. I realize the rear spring rate difference is more sizable, but again I doubt it would increase my driving pleasure in my 2 mile daily commute.

for some reason its not letting me edit the first post so, shocks, covers, and RSD shifter are SOLD.

bump for a few things sold, need to move the rest of this stuff, shoot me some offers guys!

• 2 weeks later...