Temp car storage

Martyb

We are selling our home in Gilbert and starting the search for a new one in Gilbert or Chandler. I have storage for all of my furniture, but I have two cars that I will need to store for about 3 months(g35 and a Viper). Just wondering where to start my search and looking for some guidance.

Thanks all,

Marty

I know someone (AZMotorhead) with a Garage Mahal, but I don't know if he rents space.

F22trainer

GOOD TOPIC - and while I don't mean to hijack, I have another car coming from VA and will need a place to store it...

any info here might help find a cozy spot for my dad's "poor man 'vette", which my sister is giving me.

Desertdawg

I can store the viper for you for free.

You'll need to buy some new rear tires when you get it back.

Bromley's Corvettes

There are a few of the shops available in my biz complex that can fit 5 or 6 cars but I think Landlord will probably want to much. If you did store them hear I could keep an eye on them and run them once and awhile to keep things from going bad. I am in Chandler by the Mall.

We have clients that use these ........ all are near the Scottsdale Air Park ...

The Stables (480) 699-3095

Rolling Art Motorsports 480-247-6997

Pit Stop Scottsdale 480-584-6115

VenomOnWheels

That Viper will need to be exercised. You know I'm there for you buddy.

Some storage lockers are wide enough for cars. You might look at Craigslist for storage as well

I can store the viper for you for free.

You'll need to buy some new rear tires when you get it back.

They are pretty worn already :).

That Viper will need to be exercised. You know I'm there for you buddy.

Thanks Dale! I am hoping they will only be sitting for a month or two at the longest.

Most self-storage places have 10 x 20 spaces that go for around $100/month. you might be able to get by with smaller.

GOOD TOPIC - and while I don't mean to hijack, I have another car coming from VA and will need a place to store it...

any info here might help find a cozy spot for my dad's "poor man 'vette", which my sister is giving me.

I don't have space but please have that car filled with Yuengling before it leaves VA.......