Clean 75 vert with custom paint

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Just finished some brake work and fuel pump and oil leaks on a clean 75 vert. It has a really nice custom paint job:) Its a 350c.i 4-speed black interior. The customer has owned the car sense it was new:) He has put 200k miles on it and its still running good. Could use to fressen up some things but over all still runs and drives well for the miles. You would never guess it has 200k on it:) I have worked on vettes with only 50k on them in really bad shape.

post-719-0-41579200-1400090460_thumb.jpg

Bromley's Corvettes

Customer just had some brake work done at a big shop out of state. It was having some problems soft peddle and making some noise. They left the cotter pin out of the brake pad pin or what ever they used other then a cotter pin fell out. The pads where grinding into the rotor and caliper. Messed up a new caliper and rotor and pads and could have been a problem if it made caliper leak real bad.

post-719-0-66083500-1400090786_thumb.jpg

post-719-0-87318300-1400090817_thumb.jpg

Bromley's Corvettes

I though you would like the color lol:)

Desertdawg

Sweet ride one owner too :thumbs

Is that a silver or more biege like an 82ce ??? ( my laptop screen sucks )

Bromley's Corvettes

Its more like a 82 collector vette kinda color. I will ask him what it is. He just said it cost him 10k lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Sweet ride one owner too :thumbs

Is that a silver or more biege like an 82ce ??? ( my laptop screen sucks )

Did you notice anything else in the pix Mr eagle eyes lol:)

Desertdawg

Lets see, monza brand mufflers... meh!

No luggage rack or holes (thats a rarity for 75's :lol)

75 Corvette letters replaced with 82 letters on teh rear...

Ok Mr. Expert, was the 74 split bumper only found on 74 model year???

Desertdawg

Oh, and since your asking.. the sign over your garage door is crooked :lol

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL I was just talking about the new sign:) Does it really look a little crooked? I think the left side dropped down a little while I was screwing it in. Good time hanging on a latter holding a 3 foot by 8 foot sign in the wind and a drill and screw driver and hammer and level lol. I needed about 2 more hands:)

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL thats it PEWTER lol. It looks even better in person:) I gave him a ACE card maybe he will join:)

Desertdawg

The 82CE color was called silverbiege.

And I can't tell if your sign is really crooked or not, but it's funny you were worried about it.

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL I am kinda freak about things being crooked so I was worried my eyes may not be as good anymore. I wanted to no if it looked ok to you. I would of had to fix it if it was crooked or I would not be able to sleep at night lol. I line up bolt heads on vettes and wire wheel factory hard wear and then go back and clear coat them so no tool marks lol. I think I have a little OCD lol. I also spray out my sockets with brake cleaner so no grease or dirt gets on the new bolts lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

I hear you a little OCD is a good thing:) It drives my dad crazy but I am the boss so to bad lol:)

• 4 months later...
Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks everyone likes it much better then the old one:) Now I just need a nice big fancy shop to hang it on lol.