Oh.... How I love Dealerships!

1EVLC7

......We have a recent graduate from UTI that has read a lot about these but has never worked on one, he can't wait to get started!

post-19-0-90152200-1399997419.jpg

First I saw the certification your shop has....

post-19-0-92695600-1399997533_thumb.jpg

Then I saw your UTI kid and his assistants!

No Cherye, that's the loaner Coulter gives their "better" customers. :lol

Who is that masked man with the broken finger? :P

I have to say Ed gave me a "happy ending" on this one! I had an oil leak that I probably should have gotten the ramps out and checked myself. When it's still under warranty I figure let the pros check it out. Well turns out the place I get my oil changed didn't tighten the filter and it started leaking. Easy fix by the Dealership. The independent shop that F'd it up will get a lesson in oil changes and I'll be right next to them watching next time.

Desertdawg

In that car Eddie either looks like a parole officer or a guy who offers little kids candy... I can't tell which ?

Extender32

In that car Eddie either looks like a parole officer or a guy who offers little kids candy... I can't tell which ?

I bet he beats the kids with a night stick too.

I was thinking mob boss or undertaker :lol

Better check the rear bumper for stickers before you get on the street this time. lol

Did a walk around before I left the dealership!

Loud Pedal

......We have a recent graduate from UTI that has read a lot about these but has never worked on one, he can't wait to get started!

:lol

corvettech

:lol

:agree:LolLol:

Bromley's Corvettes

I have had a few UTI guys stop by looking for a job lol. I was like so how many cars have you restored? How many race cars have you built? How many years have you worked as a tech at a shop? What do you drive a Honda or? They where like well I have all these certs that say I am a good tech lol. I say thats just paper bud not real world experience lol. So your not hiring lol. Aw noooooooo lol.

joe@cpr.com

Ya certs don't mean squat. Even certified master techs do some dumb stuff that I have seen.

corvettech

certs don't make a good mechanic. a neon green snap-on box with carbon fiber trim does. :bannana4:

Final Effort

I always refer to Certs as Toilet Paper hanging on the wall.

All these Paper Mills like UTI, MMI, and all the others have made Millions filling Kids heads with crap about jobs. And all the poor kids get is a huge student loan payment.