NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C4orce2 Engine swap

Extender32

Extender32

Word on the street has it that Larry is looking to replace his LS3 Hot Cam in C4orce2 with something a little more "greener". This should really turn Larry's car into a real hot rod! Sorry Larry, I couldn't resist.

Word on the street has that this will be Larry is looking to replace his LS3 Hot Cam in C4orce2 with something a little more "greener". This should really turn Larry's car into a real hot rod! Sorry Larry, I couldn't resist.

attachicon.gifanimais-burro-73b640.jpg

Well when you compare the ASS in the picture to your signature pic I see they have a lot in common. I do like the air intake on this model!!

Desertdawg

You guys be nice to Larry, he already lives a life of embarassment.... look at what he has to drive....

Extender32

Word on the street has that this will be Larry is looking to replace his LS3 Hot Cam in C4orce2 with something a little more "greener". This should really turn Larry's car into a real hot rod! Sorry Larry, I couldn't resist.

Well when you compare the ASS in the picture to your signature pic I see they have a lot in common. I do like the air intake on this model!!

I'll have you know that it's not a picture of an A$$ but a Burro instead; however, I do see some resemblance.

I'll have you know that it's not a picture of an A$$ but a Burro instead; however, I do see some resemblance.

Bean Burro's give me gas....just sayin....

You guys be nice to Larry, he already lives a life of embarassment.... look at what he has to drive....

This post has more interest than the Dawg in Tucson post.....

Do you REALLY think that the C4 can handle ALL of the power from that Chevy Stovebolt Six??? :facepalm:

If ya put that in, then you can run "twice pipes" and curb feelers, just like East L.A.!! :crayon: