NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Shooting @ Joe Foss

P51tj

Thought about going shooting this Sunday 18 MAY at Joe Foss Range. Here is an event close to Dawg and he won't have to cook.

Not a place to take the Vette since it is on a dirt road and parking also is in the dirt.

Depart Lowes @ I-10 and Dysart @ 0830 which shoud put us there around 0900-0915.

If you to shoot but don't have some thing to shoot speak up and I'm sure we will be able to find ya something to shoot. You may need to supply your own ammo or pay the gun owner for ammo used.

Please open and read about the range in below link. Don't forget glasses, hearing protection, target, and some glove to handle the target frames with out gettin splinters.

http://joefossrange.com/home/

What say you???

Extender32

OOOH, I'm all over this! I've had an itchy trigger finger for a while now.but really 0730? That won't even give me enough time to enjoy a cup of coffee. See ya there!

Extender32

Thought about going shooting this Sunday 18 MAY at Joe Foss Range. Here is an event close to Dawg and he won't have to cook.

Not a place to take the Vette since it is on a dirt road and parking also is in the dirt.

Depart Lowes @ I-10 and Dysart @ 0730 which shoud put us there around 0800-0815.

If you to shoot but don't have some thing to shoot speak up and I'm sure we will be able to find ya something to shoot. You may need to supply your own ammo or pay the gun owner for ammo used.

Please open and read about the range in below link. Don't forget glasses, hearing protection, target, and some glove to handle the target frames with out gettin splinters.

What say you???

Hope you ain't bringing any faggoty pop guns. 9 mil, or 40 cal.

OOOH, I'm all over this! I've had an itchy trigger finger for a while now.but really 0730? That won't even give me enough time to enjoy a cup of coffee. See ya there!

I'm sorry...that was supposed to be 0830 departure.....is that better???

1st post updated

Depart Lowes @ I-10 and Dysart @ 0730 which shoud put us there around 0800-0815.

What say you???

Yep probably will....may even have Johnnie bring her PINK 22 rifle!!! Of course for me to use...lol...not lol!!!

Extender32

What say you???

Yep probably will....may even have Johnnie bring her PINK 22 rifle!!! Of course for me to use...lol...not lol!!!

.22's are ok.

How late will you plan on staying? I'll be out of town, but on my way back and have .40 cal plus .308.

Extender32

I need to leave by 1030 as I have tickets for the Dbacks game and the game starts at 1:10

F22trainer

Guess what?

I'm in + 1.

Not sure what we wil bring, but my .45 and Nancy's going to have her SIG will be in the mix. Would like to also try out the .22 that was my grandads.

Guess what?

I'm in + 1.

Not sure what we wil bring, but my .45 and Nancy's going to have her SIG will be in the mix. Would like to also try out the .22 that was my grandads.

Good deal....like to see that .22 and see if it's the same as the one my Gramps left me. Single shot bolt.

F22trainer

Guess what?

I'm in + 1.

Good deal....like to see that .22 and see if it's the same as the one my Gramps left me. Single shot bolt.

I know yours has that bead blast finish...PURTY!

Liberty?

You're thinking of the old JC Higgings .410., the .22 is a 1926 Winchester Model 57A

hd-wingnut

I'd be happy to join y'all if you were going to a range in the northern hemisphere!

Why'd you have to pick a range way the hell down there? :(

Ray was tell me there's an indoor range not far from him that you can pretty much

shoot anything at. That or Ben Avery would have been great. And you could drive

your Vette there!

Extender32

Well from where Tim and I live, Joe Fossie is a heck of a lot closer or at least eqadistant to Ben Avery AND they are not near as busy as Ben Avery and you can pretty much get a lane immediately. Having you considered moving to PHX instead of living in BFE? :bannana4:

Depart Lowes @ I-10 and Dysart @ 0830 which shoud put us there around 0900-0915.

What say you???

I have a prom to deal with the night before as well as a graduation party this Sunday. I can't seem to get anyone interested in going shooting normally. I hope you set up another day like this but the place you chose is really far :)

What say you???

I have a prom to deal with the night before as well as a graduation party this Sunday. I can't seem to get anyone interested in going shooting normally. I hope you set up another day like this but the place you chose is really far :)

I actually picked this place for Dawg...thinking that since it was close to him, he may have an event close by where he doesn't have to cook, however, as you can see the Dawg hasn't responded. In this deep and wide ass valley, no matter wher we would shoot, it would be really far for somebody. UNLESS we see about renting a downtown club for a couple of hours....

I would normally jump at this...but I'm in practice mode for an upcoming tournament and that practice has to be weekend mornings. :banghead

Desertdawg

I actually picked this place for Dawg...thinking that since it was close to him, he may have an event close by where he doesn't have to cook, however, as you can see the Dawg hasn't responded.

I'm hoping to make it, it depends on a small surgical proceedure on the skin on my back hopefully this afternoon.

I'll know more later!

I actually picked this place for Dawg...thinking that since it was close to him, he may have an event close by where he doesn't have to cook, however, as you can see the Dawg hasn't responded.

I'm hoping to make it, it depends on a small surgical proceedure on the skin on my back hopefully this afternoon.

I'll know more later!

Just let us take care of it tomorrow.... after cutting it off we can use it as a target...

Desertdawg

But it's not a cut it off kinda thing, it's a cut it out thing.... ack!

So I may show up with a hole already in me... so much for range safety huh ? :lol

Extender32

I would normally jump at this...but I'm in practice mode for an upcoming tournament and that practice has to be weekend mornings. :banghead

What! Sunday morning doesn't qualify as a weekend morning?

What! Sunday morning doesn't qualify as a weekend morning?
That's the problem...I'm practicing both mornings. Saturday is on the team pattern and Sunday is on the doubles/singles pattern. This is my one big tourney each year...and I'm tired of bowling like crap when I go. :lol