Now Buzz is done, I think

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Added carbon fiber side skirts and Adam (Arizona Hydrographix) finished my spare top. He did a great job matching it to the hood section. I had to raise the car one inch for clearance or I wouldn't be able to drive over a shoe without hitting it. Sorry no finger pointing but I just wasn't fast enough. I tried.

128_zpsaa09bbb2.jpg127_zpsb8fd75cf.jpg126_zps60470f5b.jpg123_zps53c0a5da.jpg

As I recall, you made the same post with Blackie. How long until you sell this one???

Guest badbobs95

As I recall, you made the same post with Blackie. How long until you sell this one???

Stupid is as stupid does! I don't know what I was thinking back then but it wasn't good. That poor car, too much ya know? At my age I'm pretty sure Wendy will be selling this one after I buy the farm. This is the only one I want. Don't get me wrong, if someone gave me a Bugatti, I'd take it but that probably won't happen. :laughing gut bustin:

Desertdawg

looks sweet, I know Adam worked hard to make that top perfect, can't wait to see it in person :thumbs

Grape Ape

Can't wait to see it. Looks awesome. I've been debating on skirts myself. But I don't think I can carry it off like you do. Might have to get some new pumps to match....

Lookin good there Bob !!! Guess I should have popped over and took a look after lunch ........

I'm not looking at Bob or up his skirts no matter how nicely he asks. No means no.

:)

Bob. what brand of CF skirts are those, and how was fitment?

Guest badbobs95

Bob. what brand of CF skirts are those, and how was fitment?

The skirts come from Carbon Dimensions I think. I picked them up from Adam. He had an extra set. The fitment was close to perfect. I now know how to install them. The first time is never fun.