NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Freeway closures force time change for anniversary EASTSIDE meet

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Due to the closures on the I-10, we need to start out a little earlier than previously posted. East siders now meet at 9:15 and leave at 9:30 to be safe. It looks like we will have to take Southern Ave west from AZ Mills and go to 35th Ave and go north to I-10.

If some get separated get to I-10 and go west to Dysart Rd, go north till you come to Lowes and look for Corvettes in the old Bill Johnsons Big Apple lot. We shouldn't have any problems going this way.

:sorry: It's Marco's fault! Put my # in your phone if you get lost. 602-570-6416 Bad Bob

Extender32

The closure is just for the tunnel so you can take I-17 N. to the 10 and go that route. That's my plan for heading to Tuscon on Sunday.

Guest badbobs95

It's kind of confusing though. The map they have looks like you are right. If so, we can get on the south leg and go up to I-10. We'll see.

We will be able to take the I-17 truck route around Drango Curve, but all of the traffic will be re-routed that way. May be heavy, slow traffic. Anyway I'll be at AZ Mills at 9:15 am.

We will be able to take the I-17 truck route around Drango Curve, but all of the traffic will be re-routed that way. May be heavy, slow traffic. Anyway I'll be at Az Mills at 9:15 am.

This^^^^ The closure is the I-10 between the 51/202 interchange and the I-17. You might have some traffic on the 17 Durango but unless there's a wreck you should be ok

Guest badbobs95

We sure will try. I still want to meet at 9:15 to be safe. Besides, we can't be sure of anything going right when I'm involved. :wacked:

We sure will try. I still want to meet at 9:15 to be safe. Besides, we can't be sure of anything going right when I'm involved. :wacked:

Changed on first post. Meet at 9:15 and leave at 9:30. If this isn't OK Bob, let me know.