WTB: Pass. Door Module 09389699

jandmenter

jandmenter

MODULE PASS MODULE 09389699

Mine will not unlock pass. door lock. Relay clicking but contacts are bad.

Can you physically access the contact points? If so, use a spray named "DEOXIT". It is available at Radio Shack as well as other electronics stores. It cleans, enhances & protects electrical contacts. I first bought it to clean up a switching contact (EXPENSIVE and hard to locate!) on my 1970's Audio Amplifier/Tuner, and it worked right away and has kept that contact working for at least eighteen months.

Hope this helps! (Should also save mucho time & $$).

I had a similar problem with the driver side. I resolved the problem by doing the following: remove the door panel, raise the window, remove the "door control module", search EBAY for "door control module". There is a fellow on EBAY who repairs the module for about $65. You send to him he send to you. My module was out of the car about a week. Works perfectly.

There is video from a high end replacement seat covers company that will walk you through the panel removal - pretty simple - found video through big forum. Hope this helps.

If you're handy with a soldering iron you can remove and replace the relays. I recently repaired my passenger side module using Panasonic JSM1-12V-5 relays from digikey. About $10 and a couple hours.