New Server News

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

Well I'm cleaning up after the server move this afternoon. Go ahead and click away, see if you can break it, but remember, if you break it you have to fix it... We are now hosting on IPS (Invision Power Services) the same company that makes our software IPB (Invision Power Board), hopefully this move will solve the problem I have had of the software company and the server company both saying it's not their product causing the problem... Please use this thread to tell me of any error pages you see or problems you encounter. I'll do my best to solve any issues as fast as I can. .

VenomOnWheels

. . . hopefully this move will solve the problem I have had of the software company and the server company both saying it's not their product causing the problem. . .

We never blamed the software company or the server company. It's so much easier and more fun to just hold the system administrator responsible.

:cfdeadagain

Desertdawg

It's so much easier and more fun to just hold the system administrator responsible. :cfdeadagain

Just so you know, now that the forum software works, I can ban you...... :toetap

Desertdawg

I got into OT quickly for the first time in a looooooooong time.

Did you notice I had already moved the big pinned threads back to OT, wanted to see if it lagged again.

Guest badbobs95

I got into OT quickly for the first time in a looooooooong time.

Did you notice I had already moved the big pinned threads back to OT, wanted to see if it lagged again.

You're our Deserthero! :boobies:

Desertdawg

Yes you can, no more MidPhase spam rules.

Nice work DAWG!!!

What is the PP email so I can make a donation to the Forum and ACE???? I'm sure this has pulled some $$$ from our bank and is now in need of some GREEN!

Desertdawg

The paypal account for ACE is...

paypal@arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net

The ACE bank balance is doing ok so far with the GB BBQ deposit, but the move to the new server hit it hard.

Any and all donations to the Save ACE fund will be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance to any contributors.

:ACE:

It runs nicely through teh gears, thanks Dawg for making it go. :shifter:

Desertdawg

I'm like a kid with a new bike, not one single complaint all morning, no PMs bitching about the forum being slow, no snide posts pointing the blame finger at me for all the error pages.

Life is smiling on me this morning !

Then I slid off the slippery new seat on my shiny new bike and the berries got smashed on the steel frame,

Yep! I received the first complaint!

now I'm all caught up in here and will have to go to work ........ I used to be able to milk it all morning ....... #damnit

:tumbleweed:

Then I slid off the slippery new seat on my shiny new bike and the berries got smashed on the steel frame

I call bs....teh wife probably has them tucked away somewhere....

Desertdawg

Ok, first hiccup.

Some of the signature pictures didn't make the move, please try to reload it if you have it or post here if yours is missing and I'll get it moved for ya!

Grape Ape

From what I've been playing with so far, I have to say that it's much easier and quicker to get around. Even on me tablet...

Thanks for all the hard work Dawg.... :checkerdflag: