T-TOP TRIM

Lurch

Need to remove the stainless trim from my t-tops so I can paint the tops. What is the safe way to get it off? Tap lightly? BFH?

Thanks

Bromley's Corvettes

Just work it someone may have glued it on so might be a pain:)

If I remember right it's glued, try gently warming it with a heat gun until it moves...

^^ What he said ^^

and if you want to get them "freshened" up a bit ... check out Russells in Mesa ..... he can make them look branda new ....

Bromley's Corvettes

Have you driven it yet with new intake and carb? Did you put a regulator in line to drop fuel presser down to about 6.5 or so?

Have you driven it yet with new intake and carb? Did you put a regulator in line to drop fuel presser down to about 6.5 or so?

Another victim and went to a carb. :LolLol:

Yes I drove it today, I have not done all the final tuning yet but HOLY MOLY IT MOVES NOW!!! No photos yet due to I have not finished all the brackets for the lines yet. I bent a 3/16 brake line to go from the front of the carb and around back to run the small vac items, Only the brake booster and PCV on the back of the carb. I got the T/As all around now and it FINALLY stays stuck to the ground. Will be at the bagel/coffee meeting on Sat if anyone wants to see the progress.

To answer the cross(miss)-fire issue. Renagade not avail, my cross shafts are worn out, linkage worn out. Would need to punch out the bores, change the fuel pump and injectors then maybe,MAYBE it will run right. .....Get the picture$$$$$ Now it starts right up, idles great and makes the tires SCREAM FOR MERCY!