New baby.

ds-nick

Can't seem to post pics. There are a ton of it at motion autosport. Comes home this Thursday. Wanted this one for years.

Can't seem to post pics.

Posted Image

Just goto their site.

Right click on the picture

Click properties

Copy the image URL

Come here and click the "insert image" button above the reply box

Right click the line and paste the URL

And welcome to :ACE:

:wave2:

Welcome to ACE. Nice lookin C4. I think the C5 may have backed up to far though. Glad it didn't come all the way through or it would have damaged your new to you ride........

VenomOnWheels

Love the color. . .

Me too. Is that Viper blue? I really like those rims.

I've wanted this exact one for years, but in a six speed. This will be a lot of fun. Miss my old one also.

post-2615-0-11926800-1398576277_thumb.jp

They call it admiral blue. Same color that's on the grand sport in 96. Nobody liked this color back then. They sold less than 2000 a year for each year it came it. Now it's really rare, more so for the stick and color combo. With less than 22,000 on it, I cant go wrong. I can't even buy a Festiva for what they sold this for. I think it was a smokin deal for a Barrett Jackson car. It will be fun. I need more room.

post-2615-0-95096700-1398577424_thumb.jp

post-2615-0-40371400-1398577461_thumb.jp

:welcome2: to :ACE: from Moon Valley!

Beautiful C4. Hope you can bring it out to the 10th Anniversary event on May 10th so everyone can see it!

:welcome2: to :ACE: from Moon Valley!

Beautiful C4. Hope you can bring it out to the 10th Anniversary event on May 10th so everyone can see it!

I'll be there for sure. I haven't seen this color out here yet, have you seen one? Big back in Detroit, but not here I guess. Thankscfor the reply.

I'll be there for sure. I haven't seen this color out here yet, have you seen one? Big back in Detroit, but not here I guess. Thankscfor the reply.

Glad you can make it on the 10th. There is a thread posted here entitled "Sign up List for ACE 10th Anniv Get Together". Go to that thread and look at the first post for details and the In List. See you then.