I can't believe I didn't post pictures! Everyone, meet Caddi

Z06_Mir

My favorite part of the car!

Posted Image

Before I sold the Z we took a few pictures of them together

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't believe the car has over 20k on it now, bought it with 16k. Driving this every day definitely makes me not think about the Z06. That and the fact the kid who bought the Z06 promptly destroyed it :( It smells like way too much cologne and cigar smoke :( :( :(

It's ok, You can still cruise with us, but you have to stay in the back now... :lol Are you coming to the 10th anniversary.?

It's ok, You can still cruise with us, but you have to stay in the back now... :lol Are you coming to the 10th anniversary.?

I'd sure like to.. chances are I'll have to work though :( My work schedule is so weird.

i like that shade of blue. we had a ctsv in the shop that same color last year, the problem was it was the sport wagon, ive tried to like them but I just cant do it

i like that shade of blue. we had a ctsv in the shop that same color last year, the problem was it was the sport wagon, ive tried to like them but I just cant do it

Thanks everyone! The blue is really rare, and I looked for about a year before I found this car. I wanted either white or Opulent blue, needed to be a manual and have recaros. I lucked out and got all that plus the sunroof and the alcantara interior.

Very Nice! But the more important question is...can it rape a Z0? :P

Very Nice! But the more important question is...can it rape a Z0? :P

It would probably do pretty well against a stock C5Z. It would get raped violently by a C6Z. It only has 50hp on a C6Z but it has a thousand pounds extra.